What do you have in the post right now?

Just a spare for the cupboard love it

s-l1600.jpg

As some know this is my own, one of a favorite in fact exact same model & date as mine and she will always remain, however sadly I only woke today had my shave using yet again my now solidly new favorite the Rockwell 2c and with that there is a chance the old girl may well get sold on :(
The Rockwell is a nice razor.

As some know this is my own, one of a favorite in fact exact same model & date as mine and she will always remain, however sadly I only woke today had my shave using yet again my now solidly new favorite the Rockwell 2c and with that there is a chance the old girl may well get sold on :(

Heretic

Just placed an order for grand society membership. Easily my stupidest purchase as @Monsta_AU in 2014 pointed out:
We are stupid enough to spend hundreds of dollars and get 1,000 blades - or multiples thereof - in one go. At a blade a week, that 19 YEARS of shaving with the same blade. How stupid is that when for the most part most of us like the variety which comes from changing our hardware and software on a regular basis?

I decided to go with my gut and stock up on the ones I've enjoyed the most so far. Also because of the impending GST for all overseas purchases. I'll reveal what it was when I get them. :nailbiting: