What do you have in the post right now?

Managed to snag this. On its way!

gcknurledradioknob1_1024x1024.jpg

sOYmpIGl.jpg

Bic x 100 @ .16c /blade delivered

Are you going to shave with them or write little ditties on your face ;)

Something 'punny' I think !

Arh sadly not a Rockwell 6c amongst them and if ya had one then what ya need these for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When I moved into my unit soon with my own bathroom, I'm going to use all my razors during my rotation. Because the house only has a small bathroom and it's very hard to use the old bathroom which only has an A5 size (148 x 210 mm) mirror. my bathroom unit has a lot more room, space with a HUGE mirror wall :p:D:happy:

When I moved into my unit soon with my own bathroom, I'm going to use all my razors during my rotation. Because the house only has a small bathroom and it's very hard to use the old bathroom which only has an A5 size (148 x 210 mm) mirror. my bathroom unit has a lot more room, space with a HUGE mirror wall :p:D:happy:
So you thought show off get some more gear :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

A bunch of Saponificio Varesino soap . I found out Manna di Sicilia tin has been sold out since the 2nd of May and been/being replaced by the refills. Something I didn't expect as you can still get the 70th in the tin.
I've been planning on doing an SV order for some time, so I decided now would be the time to do it.

I did pick up a tin of Felce Aromatica too just in case. If I don't like it, it'll be on the BST.