What do you have in the post right now?

Wonder what kangaroo bristle would be like. Wombat? Or those pesky Koalas.
Roo would be easy enough to get. There's got to be a reason why no one has previously thought about it...

Idea! What are the rules about road kill? [emoji11]

Roo would be easy enough to get. There's got to be a reason why no one has previously thought about it...

Idea! What are the rules about road kill? [emoji11]

Eww.

Possum is seriously soft, but probably wouldn't have enough backbone. Maybe a roo/possum combo?

There are heaps of brumbies up the snowies that are often culled. Maybe a brush dealer could strike a deal with the National Parks people?

I presume you folks have read the thread YKW from the guy in the UK who picked up a roadkill badger and took it home in the hope somebody could tell him how to make a knot from it?

I presume you folks have read the thread YKW from the guy in the UK who picked up a roadkill badger and took it home in the hope somebody could tell him how to make a knot from it?
It's hard to tell what's a joke and what's meant to be serious over there...
Us. We joke all the time! [emoji12]

Is that a joke ?

Damn, so are you saying that I should chuck those Bilbys, Numbats and the Quoll out of my deep freeze? There goes my pipedream to become Australia's answer to Simpsons!
Two words: Roadkill stew.

If you look at the front wheel, you can see how much the previous owner used the bike.
Never mind the front wheel - the moulding sprues are still visible on the rear tyre. Front ones often take many many kms to wear off - my MTB has 1500km on the front and still has the moulding sprues visible. Maybe I should shave it?