What do you have in the post right now?

An excellent second hand purchase!

This sounds right up your ally Egg, ever tried it?

To bad it can't ship international
Maggards don't but if you order directly from Fine Accruements you can. The website is currently down but Mr Fine told me shipping to Oz is no probs. It would make the cost $20 per bottle though...

"With 5x the menthol of our regular formula" was what caught my eye - not that I know what their regular formula is like.

There's a few high menthol a/s it there either @borked e myself have found but in nearly all cases it's the same problem with postage.
Plus with menthol crystals you can pretty much take any a/s to that level.

Dr Jons Original and Hydra and also B&M Ferox from Maggards (get it all in one shipment)

Threw in a couple of samples - Black label Beaudelaire and the Orange one, and Rhapsody

These SHOULD be keepers…. finally (if they aren't… BST looms, again)

Dr Jons Original and Hydra and also B&M Ferox from Maggards (get it all in one shipment)

Threw in a couple of samples - Black label Beaudelaire and the Orange one, and Rhapsody

These SHOULD be keepers…. finally (if they aren't… BST looms, again)
Good choices. [emoji106]

I'll shout you a sample of Hydra if you like Phil (just so you know what citrusy goodness your missing out on (hopefully));)

I'll shout you a sample of Hydra if you like Phil (just so you know what citrusy goodness your missing out on (hopefully));)
Sure. I'm sure it'll be great. [emoji106]

Hey everyone I just thought I'd updat everyone on the Romera brush I ordered.

I have been following posts on other forum and it seems that quality control has hit the fan. People have been reporting glue everywhere, wrong brushes and lop sided/slanted knots.

As a resulted I got it refunded as I am peronally not wanting to take the risk on receing an unsatisfactory brush and having to deal with the drama. I may end up picking one up in the future if I see one I like second hand.

Hey everyone I just thought I'd updat everyone on the Romera brush I ordered.

I have been following posts on other forum and it seems that quality control has hit the fan. People have been reporting glue everywhere, wrong brushes and lop sided/slanted knots.

As a resulted I got it refunded as I am peronally not wanting to take the risk on receing an unsatisfactory brush and having to deal with the drama. I may end up picking one up in the future if I see one I like second hand.
Thanks YB for the update. Your lucky cuz got away clean with his...

Your French must be alright... [emoji14]

No problem I was lucky.

When I splurge on something I want it to be something I love. From the pics I would've been gutted if I got a brush with the knot sloping 20 degrees.
Absolutely. Bad luck really that it's gone belly up. It would be great to have a local brush maker... We have some absolutely beautiful woods here in Oz.

Absolutely. Bad luck really that it's gone belly up. It would be great to have a local brush maker... We have some absolutely beautiful woods here in Oz.
Wow not so subtle but , anyway, we'll see whether @Pjotr gets the hint mate...

Wow not so subtle but , anyway, we'll see whether @Pjotr gets the hint mate...
Well, there may be others lurking may be into brush making... Or want to get into it as a hobby. There's a few artisans making brushes across the rest of the planet, so why not here? A lot of those brushes are resin or such, but I reckon you could use some of the gorgeous wood around this country.

Sam & Son shaving brushes are Australia made from hardwood. Look real spiffy too.

Sam & Son shaving brushes are Australia made from hardwood. Look real spiffy too.
That's true. I forgot about their brushes. Their TI str8s look darn awesome as well. Too bad they pop in and out with their website. Only selling now and then. Haven't seen their brushes for sale for a while either.