What do you have in the post right now?

Been either psycho busy with work OR sick with the worst flu for the best part of two weeks. Finally bit the bullet... and why not bite the bullet on the biggest gap in the market?
Screen_Shot_2018-07-20_at_9.09.11_pm.png

Coming soon in the mail.

Wickham 1912 - Ninfeo di Egeria

Ninfeo di Egeria is a sprightly green fragrance, both charming and magically seductive. Opening with a short burst of citrus entwined with the creaminess of fig leaf. The intoxicating green and base notes patter through to reveal a warm feeling of sexiness. A magnetic fragrant, a lure of temptation cast by the nymphs, many mortal men, heroes and kings have been unable to resist this, the question is can you?

Top notes: Amalfi Lemon, Galbanum, Petitgrain, Bitter Orange
Heart notes: Fig Leaf, Lentisque
Base notes: Wood and Amber

1912_ninfeo_di_egeria.png

Squadron's Group Captain's Blend - Soap & Splash
APR's Ozymandias - Soap, Splash & EDP
Fine Accoutrements L'Orange Noir - Soap & After Shave
Fine Accoutrements Snake Bite - After Shave
Edwin Jagger's Cooling Menthol Puck
*EDIT*
Thayers alcohol free witch hazel cucumber
The Stray Whisker triple safety razor and brush stand

Coming soon in the mail.

Wickham 1912 - Ninfeo di Egeria

Ninfeo di Egeria is a sprightly green fragrance, both charming and magically seductive. Opening with a short burst of citrus entwined with the creaminess of fig leaf. The intoxicating green and base notes patter through to reveal a warm feeling of sexiness. A magnetic fragrant, a lure of temptation cast by the nymphs, many mortal men, heroes and kings have been unable to resist this, the question is can you?

Top notes: Amalfi Lemon, Galbanum, Petitgrain, Bitter Orange
Heart notes: Fig Leaf, Lentisque
Base notes: Wood and Amber

1912_ninfeo_di_egeria.png
Interested in what you think of this when you try it.

I've been MIA for 10 months due to a relationship breakup .. all good but you have to gain perspective .. still shaving with a Fat Boy J4 being my daily now, but thinking I needed to splurge a little (no sabbatical for me!).

After reading @Korbz review on the Rex Ambassador I was ready to pull the pin .. but two piece? I like my one piece Fat Boy just too much .. then I read @Mark1966 ' s comment on the same thread about the Rockwell T and damn .. my mind was made up .. can't say it's in the post now but they expect to be shipping August .. or did I get duped there? lol

I've been MIA for 10 months due to a relationship breakup .. all good but you have to gain perspective .. still shaving with a Fat Boy J4 being my daily now, but thinking I needed to splurge a little (no sabbatical for me!).

After reading @Korbz review on the Rex Ambassador I was ready to pull the pin .. but two piece? I like my one piece Fat Boy just too much .. then I read @Mark1966 ' s comment on the same thread about the Rockwell T and damn .. my mind was made up .. can't say it's in the post now but they expect to be shipping August .. or did I get duped there? lol
Might bring some option for you to check out on Sunday ;)

Yeah I would not hold my breath on the Model T - I think many have given up hope ...