What do you have in the post right now?

Turned up in the post today thanks to @Nonick

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q563/dalewhiley/Razor amp soap_zps0ppkrwhz.png

The razor for my wife. @Mark1966 released an EJDE89 to me months ago (it has been on tour to mates of mine for the last 6 weeks to get them into wet shaving) and I have been hounded ever since by SWMBO as it is a smoother razor to use than her Lady Gillette. I got the soap for myself. Great scent - woody/earthy scents yet a very sweet smell. An extremely soft soap that really belongs in the realm of croap. I'll give it a run tomorrow morning. Hope to have my DE back by September as I have 2 weeks away with work then. I purchased the DE for my travels with work though it is down to a few weeks a year.

Overall; happy wife and happy me.

Sorry to hear that the Lady didn't end up pleasing the Lady @Dale.Whiley - shame 'cause it looked so pretty!

DR Harris Windsor soap, and TOBS peppermint cream.

Released? I know as an avid collector he has feelings for razors we mortals cannot comprehend but surely they're not held hostage.

No, lets be clear - it was S-O-L-D - something I seem to enjoy ...

Sorry to hear that the Lady didn't end up pleasing the Lady @Dale.Whiley - shame 'cause it looked so pretty!
Yep; does look pretty.

I reckon the razor (Lady Gillette) must have "picked up" the spirit of the previous owner (I'm looking at you @Mark1966). She does not want to move it on but keep it. She has 3 DE's now from cheap plastic to vintage Gillette (1965) to a newer Muhle R89. She is turning into a collector also!!!

Yep; does look pretty.

I reckon the razor (Lady Gillette) must have "picked up" the spirit of the previous owner (I'm looking at you @Mark1966). She does not want to move it on but keep it. She has 3 DE's now from cheap plastic to vintage Gillette (1965) to a newer Muhle R89. She is turning into a collector also!!!

The Lady has RAD!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yep; does look pretty.

This can only end well for you mate :D

I thought Loomis made fishing rods?

I have a Divinci Uomo 290 shaving brush in post atm should be here any day now
Just take another 3 weeks before I can use it

hE1DO2bl.jpg

Vintage Bolzano's?

Still waiting for my two Fine brushes to arrive. Hopefully early next week.

Never heard of them, decided to take a punt. I assume from the box design that they are vintage