What do you have in the post right now?

One of these:
19635702676_fefd319ed4_c.jpg

Nothing shaving related except the two Fine brushes enroute.

I've ordered two tyres & spare tubes for the bike, not sure when they will arrive either.

EDIT: Got a bunch of cheap-arse Chinese Synth brushes on the way. 5 for $20.

Worth having at meetups if people want to try a Synth. Dunno if they are any good but @srhardy raves about them and they cost less than a cup of coffee.

Maybe @alfredus wants to get a few for Adelaide new shavers, and @Lifes a Peach to get some for Melbourne guys?

Last edited:
I neglected to update on acquisitions arriving or waiting for me at the Post Office - now that my pathetic sabbatical is rooted.
- Simpsons Commodore X2
- Gold Dollar #66
- HG scuttle
- Castle Forbes Lavender Cream
- Simpsons Lavender and Vertiver
- Penhaligon's Sartorial
- WSP Black Amber Vanille
Yeah fuq-u sabbaticals....
...oh yeah and maybe some B&M soap too (in negotiations)

I neglected to update on acquisitions arriving or waiting for me at the Post Office - now that my pathetic sabbatical is rooted.
- Simpsons Commodore X2
- Gold Dollar #66
- HG scuttle
- Castle Forbes Lavender Cream
- Simpsons Lavender and Vertiver
- Penhaligon's Sartorial
- WSP Black Amber Vanille
Yeah fuq-u sabbaticals....
...oh yeah and maybe some B&M soap too (in negotiations)

Going out with a bang!

Stillsy's Sabbatical is looooooong gone by now. This is like shooting buried coffins in a cemetery kind of "bang".
Arsenal is too small in calibre for his approach, try a bunker buster ;)

F#%K !
Am about to do an order with IB too.
If I knew you were ordering, would of consolidated and split the exxy post mate.

Speaking of consolidated orders, I'm > < close to placing an order with Captains Choice direct for a soap or two...
Any reviews/experience anyone ?

Speaking of consolidated orders, I'm > < close to placing an order with Captains Choice direct for a soap or two...
Not the soap, only the aftershave...
@stillshunter was interested in the soap at one stage.

I've the Lime A/S and have a sample of the Cat O Nine Tails as well.
They're why I'm considering the soap.
Thinking Bay Rum, Lime and maybe North (anyone in Syd got a some they don't mind me sniffing ?)

F#%K !
Am about to do an order with IB too.
If I knew you were ordering, would of consolidated and split the exxy post mate.

Spend more than $75 and get free US shipping. Then send it to a mail forwarder, and it should be HEAPS cheaper.