What do you have in the post right now?

Now that’s a good name for a distillery. I thought everyone in Tassie had one.🤤🤥🥃
Ssssshh! :LOL: Yes we do, but we keep very quiet about it...

However, there do seem to be an awful lot of legit distilleries breeding on this island like fleas on a dog's back. Pity the majority of the ones I've tried produce fairly unexeptional liquor at VERY exceptional prices...

Ssssshh! :LOL: Yes we do, but we keep very quiet about it...

However, there do seem to be an awful lot of legit distilleries breeding on this island like fleas on a dog's back. Pity the majority of the ones I've tried produce fairly unexeptional liquor at VERY exceptional prices...
Burn. But yeah. Old Kempton, Mchenry, Belgrive, Heartwood and Springbay have some good stuff but no Tassie whiskey is not cheap.

Thank you guys. I've never been big on brushes, but two days ago I came across a couple of pics on another forum and I fell hell over heels. Lucky enough, it was that time of the month, that is, when Rob does his drop. I was torn between two, settled for this one. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks to a kind tip from a member here I now have 1000 Wizamet blades on the way. I will be keeping everyone updated here on how it goes.
For the record I ordered them from @superiridium hopefully it goes through smoothly and there aren't any problems.

Just as an update the blades have been shipped today. I will update you all when they arrive.
If everything goes smoothly I might order a thousand or more just for safe measure.

The only question is which blade will get me to the one thousand mark first. Minora or Wizamet. I have 600 Minora blades and am just waiting on the prices to drop even just a little bit to grab a few more to get me at or above the one thousand mark. :LOL:

Thanks, your order was shipped by DHL

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I have been away. There has been a lot happening on my side of things. My workplace was shutdown as there has been a potential covid infection within the workplace and as such I was dismissed from work immediately pending the test results of contact zero and our individual results. Unfortunately all spending has now been put on hold at this point as I get my bearings and await my test results.

Sorry about the long story but I wanted to follow up respectfully with everyone in regards to the wizamet blades.
They arrived a day late (25th August) but that was due to DHL holding it for whatever reason it was held an additional day but given the situation we are all in they did very well to get it to me a day later but dare I say had it not been sent express I would still be waiting for weeks to come. The great news is that it arrived on my birthday so that is at least something.

I have taken some basic pics and attached them below. If anyone would like any additional pics please let me know.

I want to add that the packaging was extremely well done and I could not have asked for any better. If I am to go by packaging alone I would order again in a heartbeat. The box was large, at least three times the size of the 4 sleeves of blades I ordered and they were surrounded by thick brown paper, padding the blades from any damage.

The actual blade sleeve packaging is near mint condition and as good as you can get really. (High praises there). I have seen many other people on various forums that I am not a member to receive sleeves that were beat up and bowed like a banana. No such issues here to speak of.

The date of the tucks are dated at the 10/10/20
Country of Origin as expected appears to be Russia.
I haven't got any pics right now but the blades are wrapped in wax paper with the writing 'Iridium super' all over it.

At some point I will be testing and comparing these blades against some PolSilver blades once I find them and get around to it.

So far...
Shipping: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10