What do you have in the post right now?

gillette-nacet-100_1024x1024.jpeg

200 :)
Let me know if you need any more as I have 800 odd laying around getting little use. :cool:

How many more razor blades does one need?
I reckon Speedy must be part of a conspiracy to drive the price up by hoarding all the blades he can. There's only so many blades he can physically use in one lifetime, and razor blades take up less space than loo rolls. Just as well for me he doesn't seem to be interested in SE blades...

How many more razor blades does one need?
I reckon Speedy must be part of a conspiracy to drive the price up by hoarding all the blades he can. There's only so many blades he can physically use in one lifetime, and razor blades take up less space than loo rolls. Just as well for me he doesn't seem to be interested in SE blades...
NOPE!!! I've already got HEAPS of SE and DE blades until I'm bloody dead.

You'll have to wait until the package arrives roughly about 4 or 5 weeks. :censored: I'm not saying anymore until the package arrives. :censored:

Last edited:
NOPE!!! I've already got HEAPS of SE and DE blades until I'm bloody dead.

You'll have to wait until the package arrives roughly about 4 or 5 weeks. :censored: I'm not saying anymore until the package arrives. :censored:

Snore, pics or it didn't happen

Have some soaps on the way from @CraigE
Checked up on it today, hes an hour away, auspost sent it to melbourne and its noe on its wa back to tas, Whos doing this job🤣, they need to be fired

Gee whiz, you are both in Tasmania! Surely they should have just passed it their cousin, who could have passed it to his cousin, who could have passed it to his cousin, who could have passed it to his cousin, who could have passed it to his cousin ...

Would have been there in no time!