What do you have in the post right now?

A Lupo .72 is on the way from Razorock to join my Tatara Nodachi hybrid and Muramasa. :)

I also ordered the RR Emperor Aftershave Splash expecting to get a message saying they can’t send alcohol-based aftershaves internationally but the shipping note indicates that it’s in the package.

My other shipment, this time from the UK, is now in Peru according to the tracking (I’m in the Philippines). It shipped almost two months ago. :rolleyes:

In the mail now. I'm just hoping that it looks better in real life than the vendor's photos. I can accept the risk.

full

full

full

full

Those in the know will recognise this SR as a post 1923 T.R. Cadman & Sons ⅝ "Bengall" in Bakelite scales. I picked this up for about USD 20 including shipping.

If all goes well, this will complete my "Bengall" M7DS. This set will become my travel set.
The Bengall was a dud 😞. The blade had been "heat treated" and ruined. All is not lost. I now have a good set of Bengall scales.

There is another I am looking at that has a good blade but cracked scales. That good be a good little project for after Christmas.

The Bengall was a dud 😞. The blade had been "heat treated" and ruined. All is not lost. I now have a good set of Bengall scales.
I'm not surprised, those oxidation colours represent a fairly clumsy attempt at tempering, but I didn't want to say when you first posted that pic. I'm glad you can get some use out of the scales. (y)

I've got at least 4 boxes of razors, vintage blades, shaving soaps and creams and a book or two all sitting with my friend in the States. Australia hasn't been accepting boxes from America for a while now. Hopefully that will change over Xmas. Oh I also have a vintage Gillette Tiffany razor coming to me from France.

Ordered the Pearl adjustable, Pearl Blaze, Merica and Winning razor. The last two razors have neutral blade exposure and since I prefer neutral blade exposure ……….
I tried to order CG Everyday and CG Level 2 but they’ve stopped shipping here and I don’t like using intermediaries.

Couple of bits
Items in this shipment

Highland Springs Soap Co. | Tobacco Oud Aftershave Splash × 1
Highland Springs Soap Co. | Mystic Aftershave Splash × 1
Highland Springs Soap Co. | Barbershop Aftershave Splash × 1
LØTHUR GROOMING | CALM SHAVING SOAP - V2 Base × 1
Moon Soaps | Sorrento Shaving Soap × 1
Murphy and McNeil | Trinity Shaving Soap × 1
House of Mammoth | KRYPTONITE SHAVING SOAP × 1
Moon Soaps | Tobacco Flower Post Shave Balm × 1
Moon | Tobacco Flower Shaving Cream × 1
Highland Springs Soap Co. | Barbershop Shaving Soap × 1
Highland Springs Soap Co. | Mystic Shaving Soap × 1
Highland Springs Soap Co. | Tobacco Oud Shaving Soap × 1

- A pack of Kai Captain Titan Mild to try on the Raster V3
- Robin Razor Snap. It's probably going to be milder than I'd normally prefer (0.45mm gap) but curiosity got the better of me. Takes half DE blades; the first blade going in there will probably be a Nacet.

il_794xN.3148083574_rhw7.jpg

- Robin Razor Snap. It's probably going to be milder than I'd normally prefer (0.45mm gap) but curiosity got the better of me. Takes half DE blades; the first blade going in there will probably be a Nacet.
Interested to hear how the Robin performs. I was very interested but the mildness put me off