What do you have in the post right now?

It looks like a safety razor to me, just with the handle pointing a different way. Looks nice though, I'll be interested to hear how you get along with it. I think it's @Rabid Badger who has a Razorine, which is a similar idea but not as shiny.
True.... But hang on a moment and think about it, it's a great way to practice and train your non-dominant hand to shave like a straight or shavette style shaving without cutting your face up.

True.... But hang on a moment and think about it, it's a great way to practice and train your non-dominant hand to shave like a straight or shavette style shaving without cutting your face up.

I'm chronic left handed so I shave both sides of my face with my left hand. I've gotten used to not seeing where the blade is when I shave around my sideburns/ear with an SR so it's not a problem. Having said that, I've always wanted to try swapping hands but I've always been afraid of the hospital bills that would come with such an endeavor.

Your post has given me something to think about, that's a great idea.

I'm chronic left handed so I shave both sides of my face with my left hand. I've gotten used to not seeing where the blade is when I shave around my sideburns/ear with an SR so it's not a problem. Having said that, I've always wanted to try swapping hands but I've always been afraid of the hospital bills that would come with such an endeavor.

I guess ambidextrous is something you're born with or you're not. My dad is the only person I know who can hammer a 3 inch nail down to the head with either hand. Doesn't shift his body to accommodate the dominant hand, just switches hammer hand and there's another one down. I'd be in hospital with broken right fingers if I tried that!

I guess ambidextrous is something you're born with or you're not. My dad is the only person I know who can hammer a 3 inch nail down to the head with either hand. Doesn't shift his body to accommodate the dominant hand, just switches hammer hand and there's another one down. I'd be in hospital with broken right fingers if I tried that!

Disability has taught me to shave left handed. After approx a dozen shaves, I can shave as good as I could with my right. Just a learning curve for the brain to adjust. I was told by a doctor if you patch/close your left eye while doing activities your left side of your body will learn sooner, something about the opposite hemispheres and the way our bodies are wired.

Disability has taught me to shave left handed. After approx a dozen shaves, I can shave as good as I could with my right. Just a learning curve for the brain to adjust. I was told by a doctor if you patch/close your left eye while doing activities your left side of your body will learn sooner, something about the opposite hemispheres and the way our bodies are wired.

There are a number of studies of the recovery of DRUMMERS from major neurological injuries. The nature of drumming is that you learn, I believe, fairly independent control of each limb and 'crossing over' regularly, right hand across to drums on the left side while left hand vice versa, while keeping a separate beat with a leg is a good example. It seems the pathways in the brain are created which can then be utilised in other fairly elastic ways.

The most significant recoveries are in younger adults who took up drumming early.

For the rest of us - not so much!

There are a number of studies of the recovery of DRUMMERS from major neurological injuries. The nature of drumming is that you learn, I believe, fairly independent control of each limb and 'crossing over' regularly, right hand across to drums on the left side while left hand vice versa, while keeping a separate beat with a leg is a good example. It seems the pathways in the brain are created which can then be utilised in other fairly elastic ways.

The most significant recoveries are in younger adults who took up drumming early.

For the rest of us - not so much!
Like patting your head and rubbing your tummy simultaneously.

Just common sense really, when I saw you post a picture of the Razzi shavette, it's a great way to train a non-dominant hand for those who really wanted to learn straight shaving in a very safe way.

Ordered some last minute Artisan Club style blades as enjoying the shaves and one last hardware addition to see out 2021 as received some early birthday $$$ from the family.

simpsons-synthetic-travel-shaving-brush-trafalgar-t3.jpg

Initially I was looking at the Omega Evo but read some mixed reviews questioning the QC with glue bumps so went with a T3 instead as the largest of the Trafalgar range and by all accounts a solid synthetic knot. Ideally I'd love to try a Chubby 2 synthetic but used up all my brush budget on other additions.

Ordered some last minute Artisan Club style blades as enjoying the shaves and one last hardware addition to see out 2021 as received some early birthday $$$ from the family.

simpsons-synthetic-travel-shaving-brush-trafalgar-t3.jpg

Initially I was looking at the Omega Evo but read some mixed reviews questioning the QC with glue bumps so went with a T3 instead as the largest of the Trafalgar range and by all accounts a solid synthetic knot. Ideally I'd love to try a Chubby 2 synthetic but used up all my brush budget on other additions.
I’m looking forward to seeing your feedback about this brush.

Mail Call Today - thanks Ausfarce

IMG-20211111-170502-2.jpg

Received a wonderful package from @TroyTools and I take the opportunity to thank him for his wonderful customer service as the added extra's were a pleasant surprise, especially the baby handle that is equally beautiful in its finish and choice of colours. Sadly my crappy phone camera takes bad pictures but I can assure you that both brushes are stunning and if your sitting on the fence deciding on what next shaving brush to get then don't hesitate to try a TROYCRAFT brush as the craftmanship and service is next level! (y)(y)(y)

Mail Call Today - thanks Ausfarce

IMG-20211111-170502-2.jpg

Received a wonderful package from @TroyTools and I take the opportunity to thank him for his wonderful customer service as the added extra's were a pleasant surprise, especially the baby handle that is equally beautiful in its finish and choice of colours. Sadly my crappy phone camera takes bad pictures but I can assure you that both brushes are stunning and if your sitting on the fence deciding on what next shaving brush to get then don't hesitate to try a TROYCRAFT brush as the craftmanship and service is next level! (y)(y)(y)

awesome looking brushes, congratulations mate..

I spent many years shaving without a mirror (I only got one because my Dad came over to visit and was upset that I didn't have one) and that helps with taking the visual element out of the process. So I learned to shave with equal facility with either hand. Pity that didn't translate to my handwriting, but never mind. Now both of my shoulders have limited mobility, so it's useful to be able to swap hands when shaving behind my ears.