What do you have in the post right now?

For those on the fence with Alt Innesbruck, the only other option I'm aware of, sells it with postage to Australia for over $60aud.
Even purchasing this direct from the manufacturer is an expensive exercise as they like their bulk orders, so punish consumer sized orders.
@shavetheman best have a bottle set aside for me as a minimum, preferably two!

You might be right. There's a bottle with my name on it too :)
Fourth

Alt Innsbruck for me too. At least I can give it away if I don't like it ;)
A couple of other things also coming so it's not lonely in transit.
Fifth.

It's going to become THE unofficial scent of P&C at this rate... (Close behind Floid!)

Knew I should of insisted upon a comission @shavetheman :p

I'm waiting for a NOS Tech 1989 J-4 Made in England. I originally intended to purchase a 7 O'Clock from India but saw this one, with a white handle and a free Platinum Plus, for an extra 10$.

Reactions: MrT
I'm waiting for a NOS Tech 1989 J-4 Made in England. I originally intended to purchase a 7 O'Clock from India but saw this one, with a white handle and a free Platinum Plus, for an extra 10$.

Birth quarter?

Does anyone put off shaving knowing that you have new gear on its way ? I'm patiently waiting for new soaps and am leaving my face alone till they arrive so I can really enjoy the shave and take my time.

As a newbie it's easier said than done because I really just want to shave everyday for the practice. Who would of thought what was once a daily chore has actually become something I look forward to !

Does anyone put off shaving knowing that you have new gear on its way ? I'm patiently waiting for new soaps and am leaving my face alone till they arrive so I can really enjoy the shave and take my time........

That requires an unfounded faith in Auspost actually delivering when they say they will.

......... Who would of thought what was once a daily chore has actually become something I look forward to !

Yeah, my family actually think I'm a little bit sad.

Does anyone put off shaving knowing that you have new gear on its way ? I'm patiently waiting for new soaps and am leaving my face alone till they arrive so I can really enjoy the shave and take my time.

How do you like a full beard - while you wait patiently? :)

That requires an unfounded faith in Auspost actually delivering when they say they will.

Yeah, my family actually think I'm a little bit sad.

Mate I stay cautiously optimistic. I figure they cant stuff up that badly but stranger things have happened !

How do you like a full beard - while you wait patiently? :)
Hahaha if I could actually grow a proper beard perhaps I'd never have gone down this rabbit hole of shaving.

As a newbie it's easier said than done because I really just want to shave everyday for the practice. Who would of thought what was once a daily chore has actually become something I look forward to !
OK, I know you don't want to hear this - but I will try it anyway: try NOT to use new gear in your shave before giving it a dry run. I know, it's possible for razors and blades, but definitely try out new brushes and software in a bowl/palm lather (maybe even a couple of times when it comes down to brushes).

As I said, I am pretty sure you won't listen to me, but trust me - my method will lead to superior results ;)

I have some shaver heaven soaps and balms on order.

Also might have some K Shave Worx soaps coming and the Beaver Woodright Jolly Rodger gift set (aftershave and soap).