What do you have in the post right now?

...I will certainly keep all the newbies who never tried a synth in mind :D :D :D
I'm yet to try a Synth.
Really should, considering I've three of them!
Think I'll be in the same boat as you though, strongly prefer a larger knot.

I'm yet to try a Synth.
Really should, considering I've three of them!
Think I'll be in the same boat as you though, strongly prefer a larger knot.

What are you still doing here? Got to your den, take out your favourite soap, choose a brush and lather!

What are you still doing here? Got to your den, take out your favourite soap, choose a brush and lather!
Can't, they're packed away and face is recovering from my foray in trying PAA!

Am planning on it, yet working through other samples before getting to them tbh with you.

They're great shavers. This will be my second one.
Crap!
I've been seeking one in good uncracked condition to try.
Thought I found one in Bulgaria, yet the seller didn't respond as promised :(
Now I've got this on top of the Personna adjustable and Krona Adjustable to add to my fold :(

What's in each box isn't important right now. All will be revealed, by many a well-composed photo, in the relevant month's Acquisition thread...fingers-crossed November's but could be December's.

First parcel is a care package coming from Spain (@Gifts&Care.com ) - was going to wait for the "Local Store of Yore" but my patience thinned (again!) and I needed some more euro-goodness now-ish...rather than in a perpetual two-week's time.

Second parcel is from Denmark. Bloody @Mark ...why, oh why, did I ever cave to his charms and start down the straight road?...and @filobiblic has to take his fair share of the blame too. I'd otherwise be blissfully unaware of this alternate universe, content in the relative safety of the Gillette world with its spawned Weber, Feather, Permasharps, Voshkods, etc.

A small head-start for Denmark as I ordered and paid (my) Wednesday night, while Spain was paid Thursday morning. However, Denmark is still 'awaiting fulfilment' (story of my life!) and Spain has shipped...but no tracking number yet - so could still be at their warehouse.

Athletic+Starter.jpg

...and they're off Spain vs Denmark.

Last edited:
Long odds ?
If it was a horse, it would be a bottle of glue by now!

Long odds ?
If it was a horse, it would be a bottle of glue by now!
Or a Limited Edition horse hair brush! [emoji13]

Let's not waste, glue and LE brush :)
Use the glue to tie the knot into the bone for an entirely horse made brush!
Environmentally friendly enough ?

What's in each box isn't important right now. All will be revealed, by many a well-composed photo, in the relevant month's Acquisition thread...fingers-crossed November's but could be December's.

First parcel is a care package coming from Spain (@Gifts&Care.com ) - was going to wait for the "Local Store of Yore" but my patience thinned (again!) and I needed some more euro-goodness now-ish...rather than in a perpetual two-week's time.

Second parcel is from Denmark. Bloody @Mark ...why, oh why, did I ever cave to his charms and start down the straight road?...and @filobiblic has to take his fair share of the blame too. I'd otherwise be blissfully unaware of this alternate universe, content in the relative safety of the Gillette world with its spawned Weber, Feather, Permasharps, Voshkods, etc.

A small head-start for Denmark as I ordered and paid (my) Wednesday night, while Spain was paid Thursday morning. However, Denmark is still 'awaiting fulfilment' (story of my life!) and Spain has shipped...but no tracking number yet - so could still be at their warehouse.

Athletic+Starter.jpg

...and they're off Spain vs Denmark.

Well Denmark chested the ribbon on this sprint. That order arrived today (parcel #4)....
....so fingers-crossed the Spanish goodies arrive pre-December.