What do you have in the post right now?

My Christmas present is ready and will start the journey over the pond soon:
0_fromRudy_zpstxjdzvwq.jpg

What's in each box isn't important right now. All will be revealed, by many a well-composed photo, in the relevant month's Acquisition thread...fingers-crossed November's but could be December's.

First parcel is a care package coming from Spain (@Gifts&Care.com ) - was going to wait for the "Local Store of Yore" but my patience thinned (again!) and I needed some more euro-goodness now-ish...rather than in a perpetual two-week's time.

Second parcel is from Denmark. Bloody @Mark ...why, oh why, did I ever cave to his charms and start down the straight road?...and @filobiblic has to take his fair share of the blame too. I'd otherwise be blissfully unaware of this alternate universe, content in the relative safety of the Gillette world with its spawned Weber, Feather, Permasharps, Voshkods, etc.

A small head-start for Denmark as I ordered and paid (my) Wednesday night, while Spain was paid Thursday morning. However, Denmark is still 'awaiting fulfilment' (story of my life!) and Spain has shipped...but no tracking number yet - so could still be at their warehouse.

Athletic+Starter.jpg

...and they're off Spain vs Denmark.

Kind of wish I was my parcel coming from Spain.....what a interesting tour.

Fri20.11.2015 15:12 Mailed Asendia Spain
Fri20.11.2015 15:12 Arrival at border point of origin country Asendia Spain
Fri20.11.2015 15:13 Departure from border point of origin country Asendia Spain
Thu26.11.2015 17:15 Arrived in transit country Asendia SCL Germany
Thu26.11.2015 23:09 Departed transit country Asendia SCL Germany
Sat28.11.2015 04:56 Arrived in transit country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Sat28.11.2015 07:01 Departure from border point of origin country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Sat28.11.2015 07:01 Departed transit country Genève 2 Letter Transit

I just bought two soaps from Shaver Heaven yesterday too! Went with the first anniversary and a drogon noir. Proraso is my benchmark at the moment so I'm really excited to try these out.
That's one way to publicly state you have a new benchmark soap... [emoji4]

A couple of Crown King synth brushes on special to go into Christmas presents, one of which is for my 16 year old nephew. He is getting a full kit including one of my old SuperSpeeds, and I will pull a soap from @Anthony closer to the time. Also grabbed a RazoRock Zi' Peppino because I could, it's cheap and the other half likes the sample that @SydBJW passed on.

Just placed my first order on The Stray Whisker! (It's live now for those who'd like to know)

Picked up two Reef Point soaps (Command Presence, Earl Grey & Ginger), Caties Bubbles Waterlyptus and PAA Strewth.

Site looks impressive and some nice gear on there which will hopefully grow over time.

Site looks impressive and some nice gear on there which will hopefully grow over time.
Nice order! I expect within a week there will be a few packages arriving from TSW... [emoji6]

Yep. It's a smooth and slick site. It will grow over time. [emoji106]

I Coloniali mango soap
Vie-long white horse hair fan shape (the cheap one)
Semogue SOC 2-band in cherry wood
100 Dorko Prime Platinum blades
Gold 1920s Gillette de with case

And now a bottle of Alt-Innsbruck cologne from the TSW.
Haha! You're at least the third person I know (including myself) with some Alt Innsbruck in the post. I reckon TSW will run out by Christmas!

What do you think @shavetheman? [emoji6]

Haha! You're at least the third person I know (including myself) with some Alt Innsbruck in the post. I reckon TSW will run out by Christmas!

What do you think @shavetheman? [emoji6]

You might be right. There's a bottle with my name on it too :)

Reactions: MrT
Nice order! I expect within a week there will be a few packages arriving from TSW... [emoji6]

Yep. It's a smooth and slick site. It will grow over time. [emoji106]

Nothing in it for me yet. The only thing i could possibly talk myself into is a soap, and nothing he has scratches that itch.
Am going to have to eke out my menthol soaps until the northern hemisphere summer at this rate unless SH make a super menthol peach mango. But he has enough on his plate at the moment.