What do you have in the post right now?

Have you already ordered the mikes? I was waiting till the 2nd to put a order in when he returns from holidays.

Filos sabbatical is as rorted as an outgoing politicians books!!

No no nothing bought this year, that container was accounted for in last years budget!

Nicely played filo! Poor stills will crack as his nearest pillar of support daily posts in the acquisitions thread about late January! [emoji38]

Have you already ordered the mikes? I was waiting till the 2nd to put a order in when he returns from holidays.
I ordered back in November mate... Tsk, tsk for mail forwarders and twice-a-month artisan soap makers...

Filos sabbatical is as rorted as an outgoing politicians books!!

No no nothing bought this year, that container was accounted for in last years budget!

Nicely played filo! Poor stills will crack as his nearest pillar of support daily posts in the acquisitions thread about late January! [emoji38]
I thought that's the way it works isn't it? [emoji6]

You don't learn absolutely nothing by working for the public service.

Filo needs somebody to block supply, get the Queen to sack the government and start afresh on a new platform. He's got blaming the previous administration bullshit completely off pat.

What Dr Jons did you get Phil!

Filobiblic: I got a few, including the hydra citrus one, which I don't think I'll like

Nonick: ok great, I'm happy to take a sample of the hydra, or green monster. Maybe if you don't like them we can arrange a sabbatical books rorting deal under the table.

Filobiblic: sounds good, I've had plenty of practise at those with your tax money, sorry I meant at my work.

Nonick: so are they arriving soon? How much was postage. The site wanted to charge me 20 USD.

Filobiblic: yeah they are arriving real soon I secretly used NtK forwarding credit without him realising.

Etc

Nothing like parliamentary privilege boys... (After all, I don't want to hang around with the riff-raff that vote me in or pay my wages via taxes...)

I thought that's the way it works isn't it? [emoji6]

You don't learn absolutely nothing by *NOT* working for the public service.
FTFY

There is a beer being served in local establishments in Darwin called 4:21, because that is when all the government workers knock off every day!

(Oh, and a Nanny's soap will be arriving next year as well.) [emoji11]

Which Nannys Filo? I got OGBT coming, and also an R41. It's a '13 model so merely needs a chain instead of a cage, but I'm looking forward to try my hand at taming it. My straight is currently in at Oz' being honed.

Which Nannys Filo? I got OGBT coming, and also an R41. It's a '13 model so merely needs a chain instead of a cage, but I'm looking forward to try my hand at taming it. My straight is currently in at Oz' being honed.
As a seasoned SR shaver I reckon you're going to love the R41 mate! It's just one of those razors that when you get it right it feels so right. ...just as I imagine a SR to be.

Hoping so!! For my faces sake. I've got a good face for radio

Nice. I've got the B&WGwGM coming... [emoji106]

I fear if these acronyms get any longer it's only a matter of time before someone trots out the ol' FTSAATSFDNORUAOTDA ;)

Whoa! I don't know either of those ones.
So you've got - Old Grey Bristle Test soap - coming.

I've got - Bamboo & White Grape with Goat's Milk - coming.

And Stillsy...well, let's just say he's got another thing coming!

What is with all the stupid names for soaps? Fair dinkum!