What do you have in the post right now?

Yep - his fault clearly!
Well I blame "Douglas Smythe". C'mon:
  • Malbolge
  • Speakeasy
  • Gondolier
  • Eh+
  • Dirty Cupcake
...and that's not to mention any of his Petal Pusher Fancies line.

What a tosser!

Thankfully he's a marketing guy so hopefully once the novelty of wet-shaving wears off he'll simply f#&k off!

douglas-smythe-bio-photo.png

He has a pin of his company logo on his coat lapel.. I'm not sure which piece of vulgarity in this picture warrants the most criticism.

He has a pin of his company logo on his coat lapel.. I'm not sure which piece of vulgarity in this picture warrants the most criticism.
You're right, he is the whole box and dice mate!

@filobiblic so if I order now it will take months to recieve?
Mike usually posts on his page when he's going to package and ship next. I think it's only twice a month. It then takes about two weeks usually to turn up at your door. But I've gone with a mail forwarder this time around (first time) and it just takes a lot longer. Granted that it's also one of the busiest (so slowest) times of the year.

Barbershop and I think it's orange cedar wood and black pepper. All up it was 52$ thanks to our not so great aus dollar price. Only a x2 more soaps on my must have list now and I'm done. Hoping maggards can have a sale in the coming weeks so it's worth while for me.

Barbershop and I think it's orange cedar wood and black pepper. All up it was 52$ thanks to our not so great aus dollar price. Only a x2 more soaps on my must have list now and I'm done. Hoping maggards can have a sale in the coming weeks so it's worth while for me.
Nice choices.
Re: the list. Trust me, it grows...
What else do you have on your hit list? You may be able to trade with others if you wanted to?

If maggards do come through with a sale there are a few extras.
Katies bubbles
B&M
Soap commander
Tabac is cheap over there so I might throw it in
Tiki
That should do me for a lifetime. When I chucked them through the checkout last week it came out at $130 ish posted so I'm not to keen on spending that much. I'll reassess if and when they have a bit of a %off sale.

That should do me for a lifetime...
should is a very important word in your sentence. Sadly, I don't think it'll be the case. There are lots and lots of other great soaps out there to try. These will probably whet your appetite for more...

I just received my 3x 10 Gillette Super Stainless Made in France. Generally when you buy open packs, there is always one or two or more missing blades, this time the 3 packs were full not too dusty.
2 packs were k-1 1990 & the 3rd was I-4 1988.

arMssP0.png

Last edited:
I just snagged another 3x Gillette Super Stainless Made In France :D I should probably stop buying vintage blades but... when I see deals, I can't help myself : / Can't say no for 3.15$ a pack.

First buy in ~2 months (besides 15 blades on the road): Plisson Synthetic