What do you have in the post right now?

I have been reliably informed that I have a box of goodies coming from @Mark1966. I am also reliably informed that the goods are coming in a lovely pink box!
This is causing me a little concern as the gentleman has a history with me.
He once sent me a Lady Gillette as a thank you - nice razor mind you.
Recently he has offered to give me a hug.
And now we have the pink box scenario - is he trying to tell me something or is he asking a question?
I don't have an answer but I will make sure that I also keep a safe distance from @Mark1966. The distance will be measured in Kilometers :)
Cheers you Happy-Clapping Canberra-Dwelling Bean-Counter.

Barristers Reserve - All 3. :whistle:

Not in the post strictly speaking, work colleague is in the US for a week or two and will hand deliver..saves on postage costs that way.

I'm waiting until it hits TSW [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Looking forward to it (& I bet you are too! [emoji6])

Somebody has been busy ....

It's the excessive and gratuitous quantity of Polsilvers that are niggling me in the back of my mind, I have to tell you.

I mean never in my life have I bought so many razor blades...The contingent risks are boundless, the decision a moment of absolute madness leading to who knows what and the number of individual blades is the true thorn of the matter. Then there is the Gillette SLIM that's 50 years old I bought the other day because it looked beautiful, compounding that oddity of reason I then followed it up with a request to the self-same gentleman to procure me a Fatboy in the $140+ range.

It might be this forum, it really might. You all make it seem so pedestrian and normal, for me it's well out of my comfort zone having so many blades.

It's the excessive and gratuitous quantity of Polsilvers that are niggling me in the back of my mind, I have to tell you.
True.

But it also could be one of your cases at work... Hard work being a solicitor. [emoji6]

This week my 1961 G2 Gillette Fatboy and Gillette Slim L3 were sent to Dave Glynn at Restored Razors in New Zealand for replating in bright nickel.

Around 5 weeks turnaround time Dave tells me, I can't wait to see what he is able to do to these fine old razors.

A bit of an indulgence at my new favourite artisan (and lovely lady) Michelle from Mystic Waters online store. I plan on really expanding my range of Mystic Waters after appreciating the very high quality of her Coconut Sandalwood and Irish Traveller. A wonderful gift from @alfredus today of a brand new tub or Sardinian Honey (the smell from the puck is incredible) just made me want to explore her range even more. Her prices are very reasonable, even with postage and she is generous with free samples for Aussies.

So, I ordered just now:
A tub of White Tea and Ginger and a tub of Coconut, Lime, Verbena both of which smell and shave really well from the samples she sent me. They will work very well in the hotter more humid months that we will soon experience.

I also ordered 6 more 1/2 oz samples: Brown Windsor, Egyptian Dragon, Frankincense & Myrrh, Pompelmo e Fiori, Viola di Bosco, Brown Windsor.

More likely than not I will do a PIF with all 12 of the Mystic Waters samples I will have, either that or give them away to whoever would like to try this very good range of soaps.

This week my 1961 G2 Gillette Fatboy and Gillette Slim L3 were sent to Dave Glynn at Restored Razors in New Zealand for replating in bright nickel.

Around 5 weeks turnaround time Dave tells me, I can't wait to see what he is able to do to these fine old razors.

+1 when I received my 2 Gillette safety razors a Fat Boy G2 1961 & a Superslim G4 1961 in the mail soon, and I will send it to Dave Glynn at Restored Razors in New Zealand for replating in bright nickel too and I'm in no hurry at all when it done.

A bit of an indulgence at my new favourite artisan (and lovely lady) Michelle from Mystic Waters online store. I plan on really expanding my range of Mystic Waters after appreciating the very high quality of her Coconut Sandalwood and Irish Traveller. A wonderful gift from @alfredus today of a brand new tub or Sardinian Honey (the smell from the puck is incredible) just made me want to explore her range even more. Her prices are very reasonable, even with postage and she is generous with free samples for Aussies.

So, I ordered just now:
A tub of White Tea and Ginger and a tub of Coconut, Lime, Verbena both of which smell and shave really well from the samples she sent me. They will work very well in the hotter more humid months that we will soon experience.

I also ordered 6 more 1/2 oz samples: Brown Windsor, Egyptian Dragon, Frankincense & Myrrh, Pompelmo e Fiori, Viola di Bosco, Brown Windsor.

More likely than not I will do a PIF with all 12 of the Mystic Waters samples I will have, either that or give them away to whoever would like to try this very good range of soaps.

Wow. You certainly are sold on MW and being very generous! That Coconut Sandalwood is indeed very good. I quite liked the lather too so you'll be happy to know I ordered three tubs and yes, Michelle generously added some samples to bring it up to max weight for the postage I had paid.

If anyone is keen I will PIF the sample pots you sent me (now empty) with some of my soaps.