What do you have in the post right now?

So I need to setup a bit of a shave den so placed an order from Gifts and Care after Juan posted up his discounts. As this is all new to me I thought I would start with the items that seem well known and look like good value... that way I will have a base to compare others against.
Proraso red and green soaps and pre / after creams
Proraso brush and Omega 80266 brush
Cella, MWF, La Toja, Lea sticks, Alum, Proraso styptic gel
Feather Pro and Super Pro blades

Should keep me occupied for awhile... :)

Not quite in the post just yet but finished and paid for. Expect it should ship tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Custom Doug Korn "Soldier" Black Over Amber with a 26mm Envy White knot. Very excited about this brush.

63HycXp.jpg

XHGizRW.jpg

mPXGLKg.jpg

Not quite in the post just yet but finished and paid for. Expect it should ship tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Custom Doug Korn "Soldier" Black Over Amber with a 26mm Envy White knot. Very excited about this brush.

63HycXp.jpg

XHGizRW.jpg

mPXGLKg.jpg

Great looking brush @nsavage, i have the envy white knot in a brush at it is a winner.

Beautiful @nsavage - Doug's work is outstanding (y)

My 1961 G2 Fatboy and Gillette Slim L3 re-plated in bright nickel by Dave at RestoredRazors.com. Total cost for 2 razors and express international courier was $198 Australian which is more than reasonable.

I can't wait to see what he has done and shave with these old pieces, it's been a long 5 or 6 weeks wait while Dave did his magic.

I also have a fairly small amount, but none the less extremely scarce and valuable extraction of White Ambergris on it's way from NZ no less. I sourced it there as they are licensed and regulated to sell it as it washes up from time to time on their beaches.

I also have a fairly small amount, but none the less extremely scarce and valuable extraction of White Ambergris on it's way from NZ no less. I sourced it there as they are licensed and regulated to sell it as it washes up from time to time on their beaches.
Sick. Just sick. [emoji13]

Didn't I read somewhere that the current theory is that it actually comes out the other end of the whale? Whatever. Enjoy. :)

Didn't I read somewhere that the current theory is that it actually comes out the other end of the whale? Whatever. Enjoy. :)

Exactly what I was thinking.. it's more often poo than vomit. Gross but smells good.
I love to refer to honey as Bee Vomit, mostly because of the way my kids react when I do.

I am going to get the vomit, mix it with alcohol and a few other things and then spread it all over my face. Not only am I going to put the vomit on my face, I am going to offer it to other people so they can do the same thing.

@todras is not Christmas yet :p:D for you to used you're own vomit mix to become Grinch :D:p
the_grinch.jpg