What do you have in the post right now?

406fc94e65e9a761971a0df90f9525d0.jpg

I absolutely hate the team but that is a great brush.

Who did it and how do you get in touch with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic piece of hardware - can't wait to hear your thoughts (y)

Thanks, coming from you that makes me even more excited to receive it - you have very discerning tastes in hardware ;)

I'm guessing it will land in the new year sometime, I can't wait to use it having read the reviews internationally and I will certainly post my thoughts after a thorough evaluation.

Chatillon Lux 'Catalan's Prairie' Limited Seasonal (violet, freesia, lavender, jasmine, labdanum and sandalwood)

Went live at 3am AEST sold out at 6.30am.

What a great scent profile!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Timeless Razor - Scalloped Cap & Baseplate, Barber-pole Handle, Polished, 0.68mm gap
Terrific looking razor. Been eying them off for a while- especially those scalloped heads. Be keen to hear your thoughts and if you think they're worth their price.

I absolutely hate the team but that is a great brush.

Who did it and how do you get in touch with him?

If you search Facebook for Leo Frilot of perfect woodworks. Send him a message and his customer service is timely and second to none.
Does that hate make you a Liverpool, Leeds or man city man?

If you search Facebook for Leo Frilot of perfect woodworks. Send him a message and his customer service is timely and second to none.
Does that hate make you a Liverpool, Leeds or man city man?

Massive Liverpool fan.

That looks like a game changer knot. It is a great synthetic knot in my opinion.

I'm loving Stirling shaving soaps so much since I had Barbershop & Bay Rum
m0124.gif
m0126.gif
m0182.gif

Stirling Bergamot Lavender Shaving Soap + refill soap
Stirling Christmas Eve Shaving Soap + refill soap
Stirling Ozark Mountain Shaving Soap + refill soap
Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Shaving Soap + refill soap
Stirling Vanilla Sandalwood Shaving Soap + refill soap

Yep 24mm with 48mm loft for some good backbone! Haven't used one before!
I'm also a big Celtic man so hail hail YNWA!!
cheers bud!

Check out my Shave of the day picture for my game changer knot brush, it has backbone in spades.

T+S & Chatillon Lux - 'Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli' Soap

This was a special order for /r/wetshaving, however for anyone wanting one limited quantities are now available from the T+S website. There are two prices, one for the tub with label and the cheaper tub without label. Move quickly though as they are selling like hotcakes I am informed.

Look what came in the mail. Finally decided to pull the trigger on a whacker razor after some persuasion by the shave Gods. Actually, @Draco Noir had nothing but great things to say about these razors as he has acquired a few. Of course it came in that morning after I had shaved, at least it will give me time to hone her up and see what she has to offer. She's definitely a looker without a doubt. Will further update on this.

15823438_10207826898781439_2075479245672830609_n_zpslcfwo8c9.jpg

Just arrived. Originally purchased 80 for $45USD. Seller sent 120 instead [emoji5] positive feedback left [emoji41]

ad44c9c9568b96aaae120f172d57fe5f.jpg

Well done - on that basis you should buy a couple of thousand!