What do you have in the post right now?

994d0a605cc2b37c009da910a0c50da4.jpg

A couple of brushes on their way soon. One for me and one for my brother in law

@SydBJW - is your Brother in law Jürgen Klopp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gillette #21 set, posted 3rd of January and still not arrived.......... my first purchase from your neck of the woods so now starting to understand the "bitchin" Auspost are getting. I refuse to give up hope that it will still make it to its final destination.

Gillette #21 set, posted 3rd of January and still not arrived.......... my first purchase from your neck of the woods so now starting to understand the "bitchin" Auspost are getting. I refuse to give up hope that it will still make it to its final destination.

Pft! That's only 22 days ago!

Seriously though, depending on where it was sent from, it could have easily taken 10 of those days just to get to the international depot. But... yes seems a bit slow. Then again, it was send in the thick of the December/January glut so yeah, still not too long yet.

Pft! That's only 22 days ago!

Seriously though, depending on where it was sent from, it could have easily taken 10 of those days just to get to the international depot. But... yes seems a bit slow. Then again, it was send in the thick of the December/January glut so yeah, still not too long yet.

Was sent as registered post without tracking, so no way of knowing where it is. Enquiries at Auspost by the sender is pretty much along the lines of what you say....... worrywart pommy :) Post here in Norway could only tell me theres nothing in my name at customs, and it's not yet passed the border here....... but i'm hopeful its not too far off. Bitching usually helps i find, couple of days after contacting the seller things tend to turn up at the door :)

A friendly reminder that I find 17 track far more reliable and informative than most company specific sites.

That's me - Squadron Soap, I'm the maker.

Haven't set up an online shop yet (I've only been selling through a few brick and mortar stores, and the odd barbershop), but happy to deal directly like I did with Nightguard.

Squadron Soap has been around for a bit over a year now, but I've kept it offline and relatively local in Adelaide until now.

Andy

Last edited:

Haven't set up an online shop yet (I've only been selling through a few brick and mortar stores, and the odd barbershop), but happy to deal directly like I did with Nightguard.

Squadron Soap has been around for a bit over a year now, but I've kept it offline and relatively local in Adelaide until now.

Andy

Hey Andy - nice aesthetic with the containers, very cool.

Talented bunch we have here [emoji106]

Andy
Hey Andy,
Well done mate - I really like the look of the products!
How did you get into making shaving soaps?

@SchoolForAnts are you selling direct through here?
Chance of special P&C pricing would be?
What scent profiles have you thus far?