What do you have in the post right now?

Damn I am in hook line and sinker now !! What have you guys done to me !!!!!
  • 1 x Reef Point Soaps - Fougére Santal
  • 1 x Reef Point Soaps - Command Presence
  • 1 x Reef Point Soaps After Shave - Command Presence
  • 1 x Reef Point Soaps After Shave - Fougère Santal
  • 1 x Rockwell 6S Adjustable Stainless Steel Safety Razor
  • 1 x Black Ship Grooming Co. Shaving Soap - Aladdin's Spice
  • 1 x Black Ship Grooming Co. Shaving Soap - Black Beard
  • 1 x Black Ship Grooming Co. After Shave Splash - Aladdin's Spice
  • 1 x Black Ship Grooming Co. After Shave Splash - Black Beard
  • 1 x Rockwell Stainless Steel Safety Razor Stand
  • 1 x The Stray Whisker Lather Bowl
  • 1 x Vintage D1 TV Special Gillette Flare Tip
I take no responsibility for any of this! :D

Mmmwwwaaaaaahaaahahahahaha

Nice start. Well done mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockwell 6S for the missus. TSW was out of stock so I had to order from Rockwell - at greater cost! The things we do for love hey!

Hope she likes it! :cautious:

I don't believe this - ordered on Tuesday and arrived on Friday all the way from the States. Rockwell use DHL from memory... compared to G&C who must give it to Ausfarce at some point, so that package took over a month to get to me.

This is beyond a joke... :mad:

L&L 'Darkfall' Bison Tallow Soap (L&L Grooming has stock, Maggards sold out)
L&L 'Darkfall' Alcohol Free Splash

This has been getting rave reviews and I start my autumn acquisitions early due to seasonal differences. The L&L Chatillon Lux Fougère is a superb soap soap so I just could not hesitate any longer in pulling the trigger on this set.

Vintage Butterscotch Klenzo b985 reknotted with Romera Fan 24mm - saw it on shave bazaar and pulled the trigger for $50 US in a heartbeat despite the knot being fairly small. Has a new knot that has been used only 2-3 times.

Trouble is I have to wait at least 5 or 6 weeks for all my package to arrived since is nearly Christmas.
M9lUb3o.jpg

1 Stirling Finest Badger Shave Brush (black handle) - 24mm Fan Knot
stirling-24mm-fan-knot-finest-badger-shave-brush-black__10825.1480115569.600.600.jpg

1 Parker Variant Adjustable Safety Razor Satin Chrome.
ADJ1d__46540.1478646389.1280.1280.jpg

1 Semogue 2016 Foro Afeitado Limited Edition is a Finest 2 Band Badger hair and the knot has a 25mm diameter densely stuffed with this premium hair standing at 50mm in height.
PC140004.jpg

Last edited:
Ever get to the stage where you've more than you're able to track coming in the post?
Yeah, neither do I...

I've a parcel that's been delivered by AusFarce, supposedly, even their GPS logs match the data received, yet two days later, it's been sent RTS!
I've NFI who it is either!

Ever get to the stage where you've more than you're able to track coming in the post?
Yeah, neither do I...

I've a parcel that's been delivered by AusFarce, supposedly, even their GPS logs match the data received, yet two days later, it's been sent RTS!
I've NFI who it is either!

Yes, regularly. My gmail account I use for purchases is a nightmare, there are so many store notifications, shipping advices etc that trying to work out what parcel is what from what order is something I abandoned a few months ago.

Yes, regularly. My gmail account I use for purchases is a nightmare, there are so many store notifications, shipping advices etc that trying to work out what parcel is what from what order is something I abandoned a few months ago.

For what it's worth, I use an app called "Deliveries" which does a nice job with tracking and is easy to use. Plus it sinks with your mobile devices and computer.

For what it's worth, I use an app called "Deliveries" which does a nice job with tracking and is easy to use. Plus it sinks with your mobile devices and computer.

Well, I have bought enough stuff that the secretary and the delivery guy are on first name basis, BUT I have certainly not bought enough to warrant an app to track it!

That said, I really do hope I have a Shavemac in the mail. I got sick of waiting for the LE, and ordered it over a month ago. It was from stock that had to be ordered in etc but it was supposed to sent on the 8th. No delivery info as yet but Bernd seemed to be rather under the pump. Funny thing is post ordering that brush because I had "new brush withdrawal symptoms" I ended up with another four on the go, two of which I have received so hopefully I have a enough brushes arriving in the next months to keep me entertained.