What do you have in the post right now?

Lu'au Shave Combo - /r/WetShaving Exclusive

Modern blue ones
@Normie you need to try some Polsilver Brown blades click here or buy some in bulk click here
polsilver-razor-blades__34018__23578.1375572094.190.250.jpg

I've tried them thanks to the generosity of someone here, unfortunately I didn't find them as agreeable as the modern blades

Had a heads up from Wholly Kaw about a new soap "King of Oud" so I splashed out and added some other things to make it with the freight cost

Fern Concerto - Mentholated - Tallow
Fougère Bouquet - After Shave Balm
King of Oud - Tallow
King of Oud - After Shave Balm

Not shipping these for a few weeks so a bit of a wait - dunno if I should be posting it here yet but hey :(

Took advantage of 99p shipping at TESC and ordered a few hard soaps:

- SV Tundra Arctica soap
- DR Harris Windsor soap
- Muhle sea buckthorn soap
- Bath house fig and nutmeg soap
- Arran Machrie soap

I've had the Windsor and really not sure why i got rid of it.
The Muhle soaps i got when i was new to wet saving and lathering skills not good so wanted to try it again.
The other 3 will be new to me.

I'm fast running out of hard soap options... Not much variety available compared to the soft soap market.

From the Stray Whisker:
Australian Private Reserve - Suitably Attired Australian (soap and AS), General Ledger (AS)
WolfPac shaving - Ice (soap)
The Stray Whisker 452 28mm synthetic brush

From squadron soaps:
The Warden (soap and AS)

From the razor shop:
Otoko Organics ('soap').

Of all these products I have only used Otoko's offering (and I really liked it - hence a repurchase). I only very recently learned of our other local artisan soap and AS makers so I stocked up a little bit - I can't wait to use them all.

Took advantage of 99p shipping at TESC and ordered a few hard soaps:

- SV Tundra Arctica soap
- DR Harris Windsor soap
- Muhle sea buckthorn soap
- Bath house fig and nutmeg soap
- Arran Machrie soap

I've had the Windsor and really not sure why i got rid of it.
The Muhle soaps i got when i was new to wet saving and lathering skills not good so wanted to try it again.
The other 3 will be new to me.

I'm fast running out of hard soap options... Not much variety available compared to the soft soap market.
The SV soaps are amazing... look forward to seeing what you think @nav1

The SV soaps are amazing... look forward to seeing what you think @nav1

Yup, i just love SV soaps! Right at the top of my rotation! I have dolomiti, manna and felce. Tundra will be the 4th. Next time i might get the Stella and Cosmo.