What do you have in the post right now?

Haven't bought something in yonks..that said once I ordered one thing I soon found a second thing :cry:

Art of Shaving 5OZ tub lemon shaving cream
Simpsons Super Badger Tulip 2 (lightly used)
I was interested in Art of Shaving* stuff until I found out it is owned by Procter & Gamble.
As such I refuse to even try it; just on principle.
Ie: There are plenty of great artizans who deserve my support.

I'm not trying to dissuade or judge anyone. I was just shocked when I found out.

*I'm told the sandalwood smells great.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to be such a downer. For what it's worth, I hope you enjoy it! :)

I was interested in Art of Shaving* stuff until I found out it is owned by Procter & Gamble.

I'm not trying to dissuade or judge anyone. I was just shocked when I found out.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to be such a downer. For what it's worth, I hope you enjoy it! :)
I know those feels... I still grab a splash of old spice from time to time though

Yes they have owned it for a while. As far as performance/scent goes they probably make some of the best shaving creams on the market. In my opinion they top the three T's. Only other creams that perform on the same level are Baum.be and maybe XPEC but I haven't tried the modern formula.

Where did you get it and how much was it
Ive been looking on Ali barber at ones around 30$
I got one of ebay .....they has small ones but I thought I'd get something that can also clean bike parts, etc. It's 3 litres and cost me $89 in postage in australia.
I have one of the small $30 ones, ok for one or 2 razors ..... orginaly bought for cleaning cartridges before I got a DE razor.

What do I have in the post right now? A total of six bloody Gems, Valets & Stars! The bloody vintage DE bug is consuming me!

Would you believe it? SWMBO answered the door to the Fastrak post guy and FIVE of the bloody six razors I am expecting all arrived at the same bloody time!!! After some fast talking I have now received my Father's Day, Birthday and Christmas presents for 2017! How do you blokes all get away with it???

Would you believe it? SWMBO answered the door to the Fastrak post guy and FIVE of the bloody six razors I am expecting all arrived at the same bloody time!!! After some fast talking I have now received my Father's Day, Birthday and Christmas presents for 2017! How do you blokes all get away with it???
LOL. Use mypost, you get an email and pick up parcels from a post office and time of your choice. Mum's the word.

LOL. Use mypost, you get an email and pick up parcels from a post office and time of your choice. Mum's the word.

Fortunately I also got 2 packets of 10 very early Valet 10 pack NOS blades in cellophane wrapped packs and 3 ditto five packs NOS but later. Also 19 unused Valet blades in single wrappers. They were not listed in the sale but they are great. I also got an Australian-made "Capstan Quikstrop" blade stropper machine in perfect order. It sharpens DE blades perfectly. Also three original Valet boxes... 2 metal and 1 bakelite and 3 original Valet outer retail boxes in GC. All these things came with three of the Valet Autostrop razors, one of which is Canadian and all threeare different. Not bad for $72 AU delivered.

Fortunately I also got 2 packets of 10 very early Valet 10 pack NOS blades in cellophane wrapped packs and 3 ditto five packs NOS but later. Also 19 unused Valet blades in single wrappers. They were not listed in the sale but they are great. I also got an Australian-made "Capstan Quikstrop" blade stropper machine in perfect order. It sharpens DE blades perfectly. Also three original Valet boxes... 2 metal and 1 bakelite and 3 original Valet outer retail boxes in GC. All these things came with three of the Valet Autostrop razors, one of which is Canadian and all threeare different. Not bad for $72 AU delivered.
Sounds like a good haul. I would love to see some pictures. I imagine you will be stopping up some blades and trying them out in the next few days, I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Have your Feathers arrived yet? I'm still waiting on mine, should be here soon I'm thinking.

Sounds like a good haul. I would love to see some pictures. I imagine you will be stopping up some blades and trying them out in the next few days, I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Have your Feathers arrived yet? I'm still waiting on mine, should be here soon I'm thinking.

No Feathers as yet. And yes, I've stropped an old Blue Gillette ans put it in a Slim and dragged it dry across my face and within those constraints it certainly behave as well as a brand new Astra SP I used as a control. Certainly sounded and felt the same. I will be trying it with lather and water tomorrow in the morning. Don't want to go to bed tonight felling like I've gone a couple of rounds with Edward Scissorhands!