What do you have in the post right now?

Declaration Franklin 30mm.

I had been in discussion for a declaration knot quite some time back, but in a supplied handle but negotiations failed. I am keen to get one as I only buy hand tied knots but their standard handles are rubbish (in appearance) in my opinion. The faux ivory looks cheap and plastic. So, I will be very interested to see what they look like in person.

I had been in discussion for a declaration knot quite some time back, but in a supplied handle but negotiations failed. I am keen to get one as I only buy hand tied knots but their standard handles are rubbish (in appearance) in my opinion. The faux ivory looks cheap and plastic. So, I will be very interested to see what they look like in person.
I think the easiest way is to get a handle made by Dave Huck...seems to be a collaboration that works in a timely manner

This is the perfect match for Stirling's Smart Dressed Man in case anyone was wondering.

I am also releasing a redesigned summer iteration of this very popular fragrance called 'Suitably Attired Summer' which is best described as Smart Dressed Man with lots of Swagger and a very nice surprise ;)
Waiting for it to be in stock so I can buy it.

This is the perfect match for Stirling's Smart Dressed Man in case anyone was wondering.

I am also releasing a redesigned summer iteration of this very popular fragrance called 'Suitably Attired Summer' which is best described as Smart Dressed Man with lots of Swagger and a very nice surprise ;)
When will you let us know about the summer scents? I can't wait :)

When will you let us know about the summer scents? I can't wait :)

Now :)

December 1

Passione - A Fougère with Passionfruit & Yuzu as the stars of the show.
Lightning Ridge - Ozone, Petrichor, Lemon, Lime, Bergamot, Menthol (Soap + Splash)
Suitably Attired Summer - A surprise!

January 20
Coolabah LE - Creeds Aventus blown to smithereens :cool:

Details on the fragrance composition will be released in the coming weeks, I bought an early iteration of Lightning Ridge (Petrichor, Ozone, Musk, Lime) to the last Sydney meetup and it seemed to be quite popular - I have since done some further work on it and I am now happy with it.

If you send me a PM @sealer with your address I will send you some test samples down to TAS if you like :)

Thank you very much @todras for exposing the summery fragrances and your kind offer. That Lighting Ridge... sounds really nice. And will be for sure my chance to explore petrichor :)

Now :)

December 1

Passione - A Fougère with Passionfruit & Yuzu as the stars of the show.
Lightning Ridge - Ozone, Petrichor, Lemon, Lime, Bergamot, Menthol (Soap + Splash)
Suitably Attired Summer - A surprise!

January 20
Coolabah LE - Creeds Aventus blown to smithereens :cool:

Details on the fragrance composition will be released in the coming weeks, I bought an early iteration of Lightning Ridge (Petrichor, Ozone, Musk, Lime) to the last Sydney meetup and it seemed to be quite popular - I have since done some further work on it and I am now happy with it.

If you send me a PM @sealer with your address I will send you some test samples down to TAS if you like :)
Wow. Nice timing @todras.
Just today I was lamenting how Stirling:Executive Man wasn't available in Australia. Now I can get my Aventus fix (in a whole kit).

I think the easiest way is to get a handle made by Dave Huck...seems to be a collaboration that works in a timely manner

I must be missing something? So far the process of getting Scott to knot my Wolf Whiskers handle has been very easy. All i did was purchase the knotting service on declarations website then scott sent me a email with his postage address and i sent the handle to him..

Finally at last the hunting season is over and I got myself a Gem Micromatic Single Edge Bullet Tip safety razor, I'm going to send this to Dave in NZ to get this replated soon
m0126.gif

By the way which GEM blades do you guys highly recommended on the market for this razor, because I need to get some very soon so I can get this baby a shave.

il_570xN.1307105772_je7g.jpg
il_570xN.1307105612_6qml.jpg
il_570xN.1307105628_citi.jpg
il_570xN.1307105650_b39n.jpg
il_570xN.1307105670_k01h.jpg
il_570xN.1307105740_isoy.jpg

Last edited:
Finally at last the hunting season is over and I got myself a Gem Micromatic Single Edge Bullet Tip safety razor, I'm going to send this to Dave in NZ to get this replated soon
m0126.gif

By the way which GEM blades do you guys highly recommended on the market for this razor, because I need to get some very soon so I can get this baby a shave.

il_570xN.1307105772_je7g.jpg
il_570xN.1307105612_6qml.jpg
il_570xN.1307105628_citi.jpg
il_570xN.1307105650_b39n.jpg
il_570xN.1307105670_k01h.jpg
il_570xN.1307105740_isoy.jpg

Nice! Get the GEM blades from Connaughts - http://connaughtshaving.com/gemss.html

Feather Pro Guard blades in the interests of maintaining plot tension in the 'Seeking Asylum' saga with subplots of 'My SE blade collection is now rivalling my DE blade collection' and potentially in BST 'Tracking Asylum Seekers'.

flacon
ˈflakɔ̃,ˈflak(ə)n/
noun
  1. a small stoppered bottle, especially one for perfume.

I get the feeling you entirely missed the reason for my post, in fact I'm fairly sure teetering on positive...

I'll give you a clue, it's to do with the volume he bought :D

I get the feeling you entirely missed the reason for my post, in fact I'm fairly sure teetering on positive...

I'll give you a clue, it's to do with the volume he bought :D
Yeah i think i know what your on about now. Is there a little word play going on?

P.S wasnt having a go at you, only mucking around. :)

It’s a big bottle but when I got the prices through for the Privée line from my source it was rude not to. If I was so inclined, and I’m not :whistle: I could knock out 100ml of decants and make my remaining 350ml free...
125ml £70
250ml £100
450ml £140