What do you have in the post right now?

@FluffyGroodle
94MGeHS.jpg

Something non shaving, a Lamy Charcoal Safari Fountain Pen with Ink Converter. This pen looks pretty funky and by all accounts is great to write with.
I also have the Netflix TV show, the Expanse books on their way as well.

I love these! Unfortunately after a year or so they can leak in your pocket. Be warned. I no longer wear them in the top pocket at school.

Something non shaving, a Lamy Charcoal Safari Fountain Pen with Ink Converter. This pen looks pretty funky and by all accounts is great to write with.
Nice one! I used to have one that I really enjoyed writing with, they have a great shape. Was just looking at them yesterday myself.

Nice one! I carry a Parker myself

That's my daily pen, but in yellow. I have to carry another "normal" pencil for the meetings because sometimes people want to write with it and not letting others use own fountain pen is beyond contestation!

That's my daily pen, but in yellow. I have to carry another "normal" pencil for the meetings because sometimes people want to write with it and not letting others use own fountain pen is beyond contestation!

I think it is a given to loan a general pen but a personalised one is a no go and generally accepted. You don't reach for the bank managers Montblanc to make your x's as you use the plastic bank one instead, which then becomes complimentary.

I think it is a given to loan a general pen but a personalised one is a no go and generally accepted. You don't reach for the bank managers Montblanc to make your x's as you use the plastic bank one instead, which then becomes complimentary.
Of course this are not super expensive ones, but, mate, anyone should carry their own fountain pen , or either, some alternative, not just try to use yours with no idea of how they works (yes I have left it being used by some people....). I never used my mother montblanc, and if so, It would be a pain for me. Still, If at their home, I don't risk to ver approach the ink bottles, never think about her couple of pens or grab them.... even if I am twice her sixe nowadays. That's a no-no!

If the bank manager has a Monblanc I'm taking that to sign with as a complimentary gift - cause his/her fees or rates are too high! :)

If the bank manager has a Monblanc I'm taking that to sign with as a complimentary gift - cause his/her fees or rates are too high! :)

So the logic used here is if I am at yours and use your den to shave I can use and keep the complimentary Darwin razor! ;)

So the logic used here is if I am at yours and use your den to shave I can use and keep the complimentary Darwin razor! ;)

Sure, provided I can charge you $3k shave fee with an ongoing annual shave endowment rate of 21% on the value of my collection AND keep your wife and first born child locked away as slaves in my house for security in case of non-payment :)

Not now, but in a few hours...
Australian Private Reserve Aftershave - Suitably Attired Australian :whistle:

This is the perfect match for Stirling's Smart Dressed Man in case anyone was wondering.

I am also releasing a redesigned summer iteration of this very popular fragrance called 'Suitably Attired Summer' which is best described as Smart Dressed Man with lots of Swagger and a very nice surprise ;)