What's for dinner?

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
What chili sauce were you using, speedymice?
I don’t touch the American hot chilli sauce, otherwise, I’ll fart twice as hard and loud after I’ve finished the baked beans.

I won’t be having dinner tonight after a full plate of extra extra girth’s, hopefully around midnight, tonight, I’ll sitting at the toilet bowl screaming out loud like James’s EXTRA BROWN!!! after I’ve flushed out all the extra extra girth’s today.

Would you like to come join me singing out loud like James’s Brown in bathroom with me, so you can pass me over the extra toilet roll, on standby and some air o fresher so I can breathe better and smells cleaner :smuggrin:

Last edited:
I don’t touch the American hot chilli sauce, otherwise, I’ll fart twice as hard and loud after I’ve finished the baked beans.

I won’t be having dinner tonight after a full plate of extra extra girth’s, hopefully around midnight, tonight, I’ll sitting at the toilet bowl screaming out loud like James’s EXTRA BROWN!!! after I’ve flushed out all the extra extra girth’s today.

Would you like to come join me singing out loud like James’s Brown in bathroom with me, so you can pass me over the extra toilet roll, on standby and some air o fresher so I can breathe better and smells cleaner :smuggrin:

Sorry, I m more on crayfish or vinegar cooked abalone. Mice like you wont enjoy, but I am happy to keep some dry bred or maybe some old aged pasta :sneaky::p