What's for dinner?

Discussion started by Itsonlyblood, May 14, 2017.

1. My sister's husband owns four curry restaurants in Sydney and he apparently has been eating currants with his curry since he was a little boy in Goa. He got me onto it and I love them!

2. eggbert

eggbert is full of Vision Collision Da Menth Heads

All good, just my personal opinion (and therefore the law) that fruit in savoury dishes doesn't go, other than in the exceptions that prove the rule.

3. Glen

Glen Member

A 3 week pork diet? How did that work? No red meat, just pork?

alfredus likes this.
  4. alfredus

alfredus organises many group buys State Convenor - SA Group Buy Caporegime

I must confess, not every meal was purely pork,but I believe I had pork every day :D

Was stellar - I really do miss pork a lot in OZ, you don't get good quality pork so easily and of course you don't get many of the dishes...but I am looking forward to some cleansing Asian dishes now

5. A very generous portion of last night's leftover curry... and it smells stronger than last night as the Child-bride is reheating it ATM! The bloody Vindaloo will be interesting a second night! It was hot enough last night. My taste buds are still recovering!

6. beerhog

beerhog Member

Had rabbit and cider stew with dumplings tonight. Thoroughly delicious.

7. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Active Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical Fail

8. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

Pizza - in London? Not a good sign! :)

SpeedyPC likes this.
  9. Benjamin

Benjamin Member

Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken, my first crockpot effort. :shame:

10. sealer

sealer Member

beans stew... Why didn't I saw this thread? I had yesterday some tassie lobster and bluefin :(
    I could have made a picture with a razor on the dish, for cutting the tail ha ha

11. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Active Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical Fail

@Mark1966 you'll love the Homeslice Neal's Yard is the name of the restaurant which is located at 13 Neal's Yard, London.....there service, food, value and the atmosphere is fantastic ;)(y):happy:

Web:- http://www.homeslicepizza.co.uk/

Mark1966 likes this.