2017 sabattical

plus I need to keep myself amused (see Filo's growing banner list).

You also amuse me by doing that and I think a small part of Filo is also amused as it's quite some list he has there ;)

You also amuse me by doing that and I think a small part of Filo is also amused as it's quite some list he has there ;)

I'm ahead of the pack! Anyways, there's going to be more joining me shortly... [emoji13]

@filobiblic will see and who is going to be the main Watch Dog for 2017 Sabattical to make sure that nobody fail :coffee:

Sabbaticals. Got to love them.

There's those who are after a way to decrease their spending so commit cold turkey to a sabbatical...
It just makes great sport for those on the sideline cheering them to their doom and punting on the remaining stragglers... [emoji12]

And then there are those who are committed and totally hardcore. They go all-the-way and must go AWOL for a period to remain temptation free.
:NotWorthy:

I say welcome back to the 2016 True Sabbaticants. You may now spend again!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh well guess I will end up with a sabbatical fail banner before long lol
That one with be very easy: I have a Paladin AND a Wolfman you want...but I will let you suffer for a bit before offering them to you...maybe in March - or even September :D :D :D

That one with be very easy: I have a Paladin AND a Wolfman you want...but I will let you suffer for a bit before offering them to you...maybe in March - or even September :D :D :D

@alfredus you're being a bloody cruel man teasing them into a sabbatical fail banner :p:D:cool:

Happy New Year for 2017

There are more holes in your rules @Monsta_AU than in my second best pair of socks. Those that join the sabbatical must know if they have enough shaving shit to last the year. The at is now open for the bean counting happy clapper from Canberra to slip in trades and his cunning I sold something so I can buy something scheme. How about one simple rule:
No acquisition of shaving gear by any means whatsoever.
This leaves no loopholes no excuses.
Personally I would not believe anyone who said "My only brush is dead", as I do not think anyone on this forum has only one brush (same for soaps and blades).
Either that or change the banner to read (Sabbatical 2017 with exceptions). :)

@gthomas04 that is not entirely fair. Breakages, accidents, losses happen. And the stuff @Monsta_AU put up is fairly basic.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are more holes in your rules @Monsta_AU than in my second best pair of socks. Those that join the sabbatical must know if they have enough shaving shit to last the year. The at is now open for the bean counting happy clapper from Canberra to slip in trades and his cunning I sold something so I can buy something scheme. How about one simple rule:
No acquisition of shaving gear by any means whatsoever.
This leaves no loopholes no excuses.
Personally I would not believe anyone who said "My only brush is dead", as I do not think anyone on this forum has only one brush (same for soaps and blades).
Either that or change the banner to read (Sabbatical 2017 with exceptions). :)
You're damn straight.

@gthomas04 that is not entirely fair. Breakages, accidents, losses happen. And the stuff @Monsta_AU put up is fairly basic.
Hey. We're big boys. This is simply a pass/fail test. I might be willing (after a couple of drinks) to agree to the acquisition of a BIC disposable and a can of Barbasol. But that's it.

Last edited by a moderator: