2017 sabattical

Come to think of it - I might offer them to everyone BUT those on sabbatical - just to be supportive :D
and to be fair beyond repute, do so via trade for Polsilvers only ;)
THE blade chosen by more sabattical traders...

Did some cleaning up yesterday. Soap drawer -

Post shave drawer -

Looks to me like I have some room for new purchases ...

[Yes, there is some other stuff scattered around the house as well - but who is counting!]

Try it. And let us know how it goes. Pictures will be very much appreciated.:ROFLMAO:

Well, I decided to do the full body shave with honey. Had one little problem.. and they ain't flies.
be974e0aad32671d3706848068254cbc.jpg

@gthomas04 that is not entirely fair. Breakages, accidents, losses happen. And the stuff @Monsta_AU put up is fairly basic.

Yes I can see it know @Rami - There you are happily shaving away with your only razor having lathered up with your only brush when suddenly the razor slips out of your hands - hits the brush on the way to the floor (and cracks it) hits your super hardened tiled floor and shatters into 6 pieces (not good as it was only a 3 piece to begin with). Next you fling your hands out is despair and accidently knock your only cream and packet of blades into the toilet. Enraged you slam your fist onto the nearest hard surface, which sadly turns out to be the top of the toilet cistern, right on the flush button. (is that what you meant by breakage accident and loss?).
If you haven't allowed for such events then a sabbatical is not for you. :)

Yes I can see it know @Rami - There you are happily shaving away with your only razor having lathered up with your only brush when suddenly the razor slips out of your hands - hits the brush on the way to the floor (and cracks it) hits your super hardened tiled floor and shatters into 6 pieces (not good as it was only a 3 piece to begin with). Next you fling your hands out is despair and accidently knock your only cream and packet of blades into the toilet. Enraged you slam your fist onto the nearest hard surface, which sadly turns out to be the top of the toilet cistern, right on the flush button. (is that what you meant by breakage accident and loss?).
If you haven't allowed for such events then a sabbatical is not for you. :)
It's so infurating when that happens.
No longer have a toilet in the bathroom for that reason alone!

Ordered 2 x bottles of A/S from @todras last week. Paid for but delivery will not be until this week sometime. As I paid last year I reckon I can go year easily. Count me in. Can we stop @borked from posting? Keep the enabler far from my door.
Perfect time to list my NOS unobtainium TMBR then?

Ordered 2 x bottles of A/S from @todras last week. Paid for but delivery will not be until this week sometime. As I paid last year I reckon I can go year easily. Count me in. Can we stop @borked from posting? Keep the enabler far from my door.

I sent that express too, check the tracking info, it should be with you tomorrow at the latest - the SOB's charge a fortune for express post :D

This is a little bit funny. But I had a dream someone sent me a straight I saw on eBay before I went to bed [emoji849]
So weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator: