2023 Shaving Acquisitions Thread

Mail call today from Beard and Blade in Victoria.

You’ll may not enjoy this scent straight out from the tub, unless, you really understand sports, I mean real baseball.

The scent smells like a real dirty green grass in dirt sand, along with a very strong smell of greasy human sweaty baseball glove with a strong leather smell.

IMG-1199.jpg

You’ll may not enjoy this scent straight out from the tub, unless, you really understand sports, I mean real baseball.

The scent smells like a real dirty green grass in dirt sand, along with a very strong smell of greasy human sweaty baseball glove with a strong leather smell.

IMG-1199.jpg
Edit:- WARNING!! Do NOT buy this soap, IF, you're a very happily married man. Otherwise, your wife will definitely kick you straight outside into the Doghouse, unless you take a shower first to completely get rid of this smell.

Edit:- WARNING!! Do NOT buy this soap, IF, you're a very happily married man. Otherwise, your wife will definitely kick you straight outside into the Doghouse, unless you take a shower first to completely get rid of this smell.
That sounds like the beginning of a sound strategy there, maybe. Mme G hated my Hamami, which I really liked. (Her precise words were "Eurrrgh, what's that stink?) So I could get both Batters Up and Hamami, offend her sensibilities with the former, then go back to my Hamami...

Yeah, nah - won't work. Off to the doghouse...

That sounds like the beginning of a sound strategy there, maybe. Mme G hated my Hamami, which I really liked. (Her precise words were "Eurrrgh, what's that stink?) So I could get both Batters Up and Hamami, offend her sensibilities with the former, then go back to my Hamami...

Yeah, nah - won't work. Off to the doghouse...
Now you fully understand why, I’m still not bloody married. Anyway looks like I don’t have an issue, looking forward to Batters Up tomorrow night shaves.

IMG-1199.jpg
Dirty, sweaty leather? No thanks.

Yep, found that out myself when mine arrived today. Mrs Nanook absolutely hates this one.

As a mad baseball player and fan, this soap smells exactly like a used baseball glove.

I'm actually thinking NO got this one wrong. Yes it smells exactly like baseball, even more so than B&M's Diamond but do you really want that scent on your face? I guess I'll find out after I use it for the first time.

Yep, found that out myself when mine arrived today. Mrs Nanook absolutely hates this one.

As a mad baseball player and fan, this soap smells exactly like a used baseball glove.

I'm actually thinking NO got this one wrong. Yes it smells exactly like baseball, even more so than B&M's Diamond but do you really want that scent on your face? I guess I'll find out after I use it for the first time.
giphy.gif

Closed now, it is April!

So post here.

This is no April Fools Day joke - the mods are onto it this month!

It does help that I'm in Dublin and it is only the afternoon here :)

Please post your SHAVING Acquisitions here with pics if you have them.

Cool non-shaving stuff goes in this thread

This is no April Fools Day joke - the mods are onto it this month!

It does help that I'm in Dublin and it is only the afternoon here :)

Please post your SHAVING Acquisitions here with pics if you have them.

Cool non-shaving stuff goes in this thread
To ber sure to be sure; have a pint of Guinness for me.

To ber sure to be sure; have a pint of Guinness for me.

Done that, at the Temple Bar. My first Guinness and I was underwhelmed.