2023 Shaving Acquisitions Thread

IMG-2990.jpg

Not so much an acquisition but a recycling hack? This was the plastic bowl used for our takeaway chiraishi sushi bowls. Its 18cm outer diameter and 10cm inner with ridges might make it a good candidate for lathering. I also might glue two together for added rigidity. Will test it out.

A new brush from the masterful @TroyTools . I wanted something that was modern and non-traditional (not there’s anything wrong with traditional). I designed the shape myself using software and Troy was up to the challenge to bring my idea to life. This is his first three piece resin brush I believe. From the picture you can probably guess where I drew inspiration from. Very happy with how it turned out.

IMG-2978.jpg
Wowzers that looks very 21st Century so well done guys!

A new brush from the masterful @TroyTools . I wanted something that was modern and non-traditional (not there’s anything wrong with traditional). I designed the shape myself using software and Troy was up to the challenge to bring my idea to life. This is his first three piece resin brush I believe. From the picture you can probably guess where I drew inspiration from. Very happy with how it turned out.

IMG-2978.jpg
Wowzers that looks very 21st Century so well done guys!
giphy.gif

It's too bland and plain, needs to bring out more COLOUR!

PXL-20230419-024028302.jpg

Multiple mail call today:
PAA Dapper Doc, a kind thought from @Holiday (y) (y)
P&B Imperial Rum. The travel mirror was to boost the spend over the line to get the P&C discount. :smuggrin:
P&B's Imperial Rum is the only Bay Rum scent that I really like. I've tried a lot of others but would never buy them again. I'll be sticking with P&B.

Once again in the space of just a few weeks, I am the object of the largesse of our P&C members, this time @Mark1966 himself. Now how am I going to explain the presence of the Crown Jewels in my bathroom cabinet? Perhaps I'll take a hint from the experts: Never explain... :unsure:

PXL-20230421-221814323.jpg

Glad they arrived safe and sound.

To set the record straight though - I've been the recipient of @Gargravarr's generosity previously, what goes around sometimes comes around!