2023 Shaving Acquisitions Thread

Rocnel SE-P Stainless Steel Single Edge Safety Razor
I never gave much credence to half-blade razors compared to other single edge razors, especially Artist Club SEs. But there was something about the aesthetics of this razor that turned me on,

ugsN83U.png

I never gave much credence to half-blade razors compared to other single edge razors, especially Artist Club SEs. But there was something about the aesthetics of this razor that turned me on,

ugsN83U.png
Just looked this one up as I like it. The price is very reasonable. I honestly thought it would have been a lot dearer.

ugsN83U.png
Yeah, I'm liking that "industrial chic" but I'm not too keen on the SHADE razor idea; Single, Half, A, Double, Edge.
It will be interesting to hear how you like the shave.

ugsN83U.png
Just came across this video. Not the most positive review, but super entertaining. :love: