August 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few perks of my job (account manager)!

I would apologise, but then again I've heard you've got the quite the collection yourself!

Yeah a few, but mostly from eBay.

I get to travel a bit for work but rarely have time for side trips or it is before then are open or after they are closed or on the day in the week they are closed to go out collecting.

I was pleasantly surprised to drive past an antique shop on my way to check into where I was staying at Glenelg and figured I had 5 mins and it was before 5:00pm so I pulled over to check it out - only to find a sign on the door saying they had gone on a month's holiday from 1 August ...

Typical!

Last edited by a moderator:
I caved and ordered the iKon X3 from massdrop

giphy.gif

Me too, I already have 3 d/e's that I've never used which I picked up right around the time I started with straights but I couldn't pass this deal up, especially as I don't have a slant. One day I'll use them......maybe
Make that +4(@Draco Noir caved in as well [emoji23])

Dangerous Territory this slant Territory. I used to be so afraid of my iKon slant and I even though of selling it. Now it has become one of my top favourites. Welcome to the slant world my friend!

I caved and ordered the iKon X3 from massdrop

giphy.gif
Make that +4(@Draco Noir caved in as well [emoji23])

Dangerous Territory this slant Territory. I used to be so afraid of my iKon slant and I even though of selling it. Now it has become one of my top favourites. Welcome to the slant world my friend!
Actually 5! I convinced Mrs Normie to let me join for a birthday present... (y)
Hopefully this is a smoother shave than the Fine Superlite... :unsure:

RESERVED FOR @bazman

1 -5 Toggle as part of a lot of 7 Gillette vintage razors.

Pics PLEASE!!!!

That has got me salivating!

A good read I'm sure - but that intensive doesn't start until September. Employment Discrimination and the Law, a semester long subject, is keeping me occupied at the moment. Explicitly taught from a feminist law perspective ...

This just arrived. Postie left the box sitting on the porch for the world to see...again.
A little hand-written thank you on the invoice, which is a nice touch from Con @shavetheman

Put a little bit on the back of my hand - very nice fragrance, and not greasy at all. Hope it is as nice after shaving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.