August 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just arrived. Postie left the box sitting on the porch for the world to see...again.
A little hand-written thank you on the invoice, which is a nice touch from Con @shavetheman

Put a little bit on the back of my hand - very nice fragrance, and not greasy at all. Hope it is as nice after shaving :)

It's bloody awful, horrendous, forward it to me and I'll dispose of it thoughtfully :)

Look what i found for my shop this weekend! Anyone got one of these? She is a 1962 H4 Lady Gillette Blue Star , the colour is fantastic and despite being filthy she has
cleaned up well!
cleaned up well ..
13903287_832385663563487_1351406953654238356_n.jpg

A great find and a nice looker. I gave my daughter one and she just loves it.

Remind her shoes/handbags are to accessorize, these are to groom.
She does desire you to groom, right?

Well put @borked.
@silver - If this does not quell the troubled waters, maybe suggest that the cost of all grooming, cosmetic and beauty products in your household over a six month period are summed by user/purchaser. This may precipitate a hasty retreat on the matter.
Unfortunately, it may also curtail any amorous activities in the immediate future, so consider carefully before employing this option.....

Wait till the Baudelaire turns up lol
Oh, that is different. It's limited release. I'm sure she will understand, right? [emoji27]
Well put @borked.
@silver - If this does not quell the troubled waters, maybe suggest that the cost of all grooming, cosmetic and beauty products in your household over a six month period are summed by user/purchaser. This may precipitate a hasty retreat on the matter.
Unfortunately, it may also curtail any amorous activities in the immediate future, so consider carefully before employing this option.....
I think this isn't a wise path to thread.
Definitely a losing battle. Definitely.

It really is just what you NEED to spend to ensure that you look good for her @silver - I mean, she does want you to look good for her? Just another way of showing your love and commitment to her really ...

Another day ...

... another textbook.

Gotta love how 'cheap' they are too - even second hand!

A laaaaaaarge box arrived late yesterday from Europe. I am sure @borked knows what it contains.... well at least the types of things it contains.

No - it didn't happen WITHOUT PICS!

Mail call:-
I've received a package from Maggard Razors today an MR v2.0 Open Comb head with a MR5 Handle and this handle is quite heavy and the balance of this razor all together is fantastic, I can't wait to drive this razor very soon and also 3 Muhle DE Blade Guard Safety Razor Protective Cover ;)

Where can one find the protective cover?
B0gvATx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.