AusFarce or AusFantastic?

As bad as Ausfarce is/can be I HATE when somebody uses Fastaway couriers as they're the worst. So much so that I am reluctant to buy again from sellers that use them as their customer service sucks and operating hours are practically non existent :mad: Just read the reviews for the Canberra franchise if you're in for some laughs :facepalm:

Yeah plus one.

I have had a courier leave a package outside my buildings security door. That's on the damn street in Redfern! Obviously it was gone by the time I got home. The misses had the same thing happen as well with a damn 300 dollar jacket. It is not idiotic, it's negligence.

I actually have not had any trouble with Aus post. I actually love the new parcel lockers.

Yeah plus one.

I have had a courier leave a package outside my buildings security door. That's on the damn street in Redfern! Obviously it was gone by the time I got home. The misses had the same thing happen as well with a damn 300 dollar jacket. It is not idiotic, it's negligence...

I would have thought these were on the suppliers and not your problem?

I would have thought these were on the suppliers and not your problem?

With the Jacket, there was a fine print on the sellers site that if no answer it would be left unattended. There was a fair bit of back and forth but she eventually got her money refunded.

I got lucky, the seller resent to my work address. But again they did quote a clause on there t and cs about leaving it unattended.

As bad as Ausfarce is/can be I HATE when somebody uses Fastaway couriers as they're the worst. So much so that I am reluctant to buy again from sellers that use them as their customer service sucks and operating hours are practically non existent :mad: Just read the reviews for the Canberra franchise if you're in for some laughs :facepalm:
And I thought it was just me. My first experience of them was a delivery from Beard & Blade which was a stuff up. Two orders from Beard & Blade had to be duplicated because of the stuff ups. I rang B&B and asked specifically if they could use Australia Post in future orders. Next order, Fastaway.:banghead: So I was of similar opinion to you. Nearly inclined not to buy from that business just to avoid Fastaway even though the customer service from B&B has otherwise been excellent.
Unfortunately other suppliers have started to use Fastaway so I'd be shooting myself in the foot if I don't deal with businesses that use Fastaway. If their service is consistently bad maybe businesses will wake up to that. I'll happily sing the praises of Australia Post if it meant I never had to deal with Fastaway again.:mad:

With the Jacket, there was a fine print on the sellers site that if no answer it would be left unattended. There was a fair bit of back and forth but she eventually got her money refunded.

I got lucky, the seller resent to my work address. But again they did quote a clause on there t and cs about leaving it unattended.

If you use PayPal and a credit card you will have multiple layers of disputing on top of the seller - regardless of T&Cs they do not often win ...

HbxwUnKl.png

This is why Auspost is a bloody joke.

Seriously hard to comprehend why it has been sent to Qld again.I am in Northern NSW about 200 km from Brisbane,yet it was sent all the way to Chullora and back again?? System is broken.I ordered an item from Turkey and it took 10 days from order date and looks as though this one will be at least twelve.

I made the potential mistake of using their shopmate product to import something from the US. I hope it isn't as bad a service as the parent company.

Dear so called Australia Post,
You have really flipped my switch, you will give me my toggle post haste or I will be forced to fill my letter box with cement, you do not want to fight a bearded man with a cement filled letterbox!

Love,
David
Xoxo

Dear so called Australia Post,
You have really flipped my switch, you will give me my toggle post haste or I will be forced to fill my letter box with cement, you do not want to fight a bearded man with a cement filled letterbox!

Love,
David
Xoxo

Wouldn't it be more threatening to fill one of theirs than your own. End of day I don't think this will get you anywhere while you seek your missing unicorn.

Wouldn't it be more threatening to fill one of theirs than your own. End of day I don't think this will get you anywhere while you seek your missing unicorn.
You never have faith in me @RustyBlade
Mark has gone out of his way to be so kind to me to give me this, beautiful gesture of friendship.

AusFuckingFarce!
Two days in a row I've gone to post a parcel and been denied due to operational bullshit!
I need a stiff drink...

AusFuckingFarce!
Two days in a row I've gone to post a parcel and been denied due to operational bullshit!
I need a stiff drink...
What? They wouldn’t take your money?

Compliance issue according to the two franchises, which wasn't an issue when taken to a non franchise store.

Just want to give a shoutout to my local Australia Post contractor who carded the Chubby 2 Super I ordered (arrived at the house here yesterday), and then proceeded to lose the parcel en route to the LPO two kilometres away. Dropped in this afternoon to collect my parcel and it’s nowhere to be found.

Never fear, Australia Post have launched a full scale search to locate the missing package. It’s reassuring to know that the customer service agent I spoke to is “.. looking forward to finding out what the contractor did with this one.”

giphy.gif