AusPost - As Useful As Mammaries On A Bull !

Thanks for that encouragement Nick!
Fear not, it may be as simple as it being transferred from domestic to international sorting, before making its merry way to the truely incompetent AusFarce.
Really should have auto correct on the forums change their name to that by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will always get the odd package that falls off the conveyor belt. It's the consistency of suck that makes chullora special

This why Chullora is so special for an early Christmas season, is called 'Tough Titty Early Christmas Delivery' you want it than pay extra to Mr Grinch Australian Post Board of Management :p:D
Lu6DW.gif

Not only Auspost -

Processed Through Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) - December 12, 2016 3:26 am
Departed USPS Facility - LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 - December 9, 2016 10:07 am
Arrived at USPS Facility - LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 - December 8, 2016 5:49 pm
Arrived at Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) - December 8, 2016 6:23 am
Acceptance - LAS VEGAS, NV 89102 - December 5, 2016 11:11 am

I fear that ISC LOS ANGELES CA is the USPS version of Chullora :eek:

Looks pretty good to me. One day at each facility is fair enough. ISC is "international sorting center (sic)" so three days there but that would include customs.

Looks pretty good to me. One day at each facility is fair enough. ISC is "international sorting center (sic)" so three days there but that would include customs.

Yeah but I don't understand (maybe I'm dumb?)

Arrived at Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) - December 8, 2016 6:23 am - it arrive from Vegas - yippee!

Arrived at USPS Facility - LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 - December 8, 2016 5:49 pm - so did it LEAVE the ISC to go to the normal LA Facility?

Departed USPS Facility - LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 - December 9, 2016 10:07 am - and it now comes BACK to the ISC from the normal LA Facility?

Processed Through Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) - December 12, 2016 3:26 am - presumably now on its way - after arriving at the ISC 4 days ago?

This is a parcel I'm sweating on big time - so maybe I'm paranoid!

It still has to go through Sydney customs on arrival and then - Chullora ...

@Mark1966

Is it that super duper razor you got last week? If so, I would be sweating too.

@Mark1966

Is it that super duper razor you got last week? If so, I would be sweating too.

Yeah - but relax, it is not a straight so nothing to worry about :p;)

Yeah but I don't understand (maybe I'm dumb?)

Arrived at Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) - December 8, 2016 6:23 am - it arrive from Vegas - yippee!
Arrived at USPS Facility - LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 - December 8, 2016 5:49 pm - so did it LEAVE the ISC to go to the normal LA Facility?
Departed USPS Facility - LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 - December 9, 2016 10:07 am - and it now comes BACK to the ISC from the normal LA Facility?
Processed Through Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) - December 12, 2016 3:26 am - presumably now on its way - after arriving at the ISC 4 days ago?

This is a parcel I'm sweating on big time - so maybe I'm paranoid!
It still has to go through Sydney customs on arrival and then - Chullora ...

Oh I didn't see the ISC on the 8th. What's the bet the ISC is the same building as the LA 90009 centre. Even so, I wouldn't be worried. It is moving and appears to have left the country now. So yeah... now this shit is about to get real.

Oh AusFarce, you've done it again!
Item shows as correctly delivered via safedrop, then two days later it has been sent RTS, all without me sighting it!
Even the GPS tracking AusFarce uses, shows the driver at my address upon the time and date it's been scanned in as safedropped!
The CSR was emphatic towards the situation and plans to utilise AusFarce in lieu of their formal name...
Now to figure out which parcel it was and explain the situation to them, so they can go into bat for me.

1. AusFarce GPS shows driver at your address at date/time it was allegedly delivered by safe drop,
2. Then, two days later, the item is RTS - by AusFarce?

To have been RTSd, the item would need to have been in their possession. However, according to them, it was delivered to you; VERY LOUD & PERSISTENT coughing here :rolleyes: .
Shonky driver!!

Oh I didn't see the ISC on the 8th. What's the bet the ISC is the same building as the LA 90009 centre. Even so, I wouldn't be worried. It is moving and appears to have left the country now. So yeah... now this shit is about to get real.

OK, further update received -

USPS Item Arrived for Shipment
Arrived LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES December 12, 2016 4:57 pm

So the history shows -

Acceptance - LAS VEGAS, NV 89102 - December 5, 2016 11:11 am

Arrived at Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) - December 8, 2016 6:23 am - 3 days to travel 424 kilometres (141 kms per day)

Arrived at USPS Facility - LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 - December 8, 2016 5:49 pm - 1 day to travel 0 kilometres

Departed USPS Facility - LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 - December 9, 2016 10:07 am - 1 day to travel 0 kilometres

Processed Through Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) - December 12, 2016 3:26 am - 3 days to travel 0 kilometres

Arrived LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES December 12, 2016 4:57 pm - 1 day to travel 0 kilometres

Postal services must HATE tracking!

1. AusFarce GPS shows driver at your address at date/time it was allegedly delivered by safe drop,
2. Then, two days later, the item is RTS - by AusFarce?

To have been RTSd, the item would need to have been in their possession. However, according to them, it was delivered to you; VERY LOUD & PERSISTENT coughing here :rolleyes: .
Shonky driver!!
Yours, the CSR's and my thoughts ALL align!
Better chance of winning Lotto without buying a ticket, than that occurring!

Okay guys, AusFarce has been done to death. What / who's next? "Big Donald", fuel prices or our very own PM?

Wait until after Christmas there would be a couple of doozies by then

Continuing gripe against AusFarce;
Our Christmas cards, local, national and international were completed and, on 27 November, posted at our local P.O. Why do I remember the specific date? It's my youngest sister's birthday!
We reside in #13 and our neighbour at #11 who is yet to receive his card. TWENTY SIX DAYS after posting at LOCAL P.O. and he is yet to receive his Christmas card :mad:
1. Our neighbour lives 30 metres distant,
2. Local P.O. < 1Km distant, and
3. WTF!
:mad:

Continuing gripe against AusFarce;
Our Christmas cards, local, national and international were completed and, on 27 November, posted at our local P.O. Why do I remember the specific date? It's my youngest sister's birthday!
We reside in #13 and our neighbour at #11 who is yet to receive his card. TWENTY SIX DAYS after posting at LOCAL P.O. and he is yet to receive his Christmas card :mad:
1. Our neighbour lives 30 metres distant,
2. Local P.O. < 1Km distant, and
3. WTF!
:mad:

You didn't think of hand delivering that one :whistle:

[Sorry mate, couldn't resist!]

Wow such tails of woe.

In my wife's craft group in regular post one lady had a small parcel travel to all states of Australia before it ended up being delivered. I think their plan is to make regular post experience that bad that you just pay for the more expensive options.