AusPost - As Useful As Mammaries On A Bull !

@Monsta_AU I'm sure you know what's going at Chullora :sneaky::p:D
D7gbq40.gif

I'd like to say that was happening but right now there's nothing going on as they are all off on public holidays. I think it more liklely that tonights shift will pick up all the boxes strewn all over the warehouse after the fell off the conveyors early last week.

I'd like to say that was happening but right now there's nothing going on as they are all off on public holidays. I think it more liklely that tonights shift will pick up all the boxes strewn all over the warehouse after the fell off the conveyors early last week.
...and send half to the Granville and the other to Sunshine West for sorting...
(I've seen items, destined to me near the ACT, sorted through more than one of these sorting centres and one went to all three!)

(I've seen items, destined to me near the ACT, sorted through more than one of these sorting centres and one went to all three!)
As someone that works in logistics, I feel for them when they're trying to explain the benefits of doing so over the phone to me ;)
BTW, there isn't!
As I explained to the hapless CSR's time and time again, there's no fucking way a B double is going to drop into LPO's with their dropooff from OOA/interstate sorting facilities.
They will be returned to the area's sorting facility.

I have had one destined for Melbourne, get scanned in at Chullora, then BRISBANE somewhere, then Port Melbourne.

Also bought a guitar pedal from a guy in Dubbo. Went Dubbo-Granville-Dubbo-Granville-Chullora-Tuggerah

Put in 2 orders to SportsDirect.co.uk late in the evening on Christmas day, and got carded by DHL yesterday!

Can't even get a letter sent within Darwin that quickly, let alone over Christmas!

And to top it off, it was free postage!

Yeah, well, it happens here in the USA too. I dropped off a box at the local post office on December 1 bound for Germany (Shavemac). A day later, I found it reflected on the USPS website as "bound for Germany". Cool.

It's now January 1. Bernd never got it. The USPS says they have no clue where it might be. The clerk said "Wow, that's a bummer." And I'm out $250 for a brush and shipping since I failed to insure it.

Happy New Year.

Continuing gripe against AusFarce;
Our Christmas cards, local, national and international were completed and, on 27 November, posted at our local P.O. We reside in #13 and our neighbour at #11 is yet to receive his card. TWENTY SIX DAYS after posting at LOCAL P.O. and he is yet to receive his Christmas card :mad:
1. Our neighbour lives 30 metres distant,
2. Local P.O. < 1Km distant, and
3. WTF!
:mad:

NO prizes for guessing what still hasn't been delivered to our neighbour and today is 4 January 2017; THIRTY-EIGHT days after it was posted!
Ah well, at least AusFarce is consistent (ly) f***ing useless!

Should send their CEO a Xmas card whilst at it.
Enclose a complaint letter, lamenting their pathetic incompetence as the personal note ;)