Catch ups, meet ups and other off topic rubbish ...

I have recently just finished a degree, and the best thing I learnt about was a program called 'zotero'. It is a citation program. I wish I heard about it in first year.

So, just download the Zotero 'stand alone' program, and then have a play.

It's also completely free :)

Yeah I had a whinge on FB and friends doing doctorates recommended Zotero or EndNotes which I can get through the UNi for nix. Trouble is one recommends one and rubbishes the other and vice versa!

Law has a very specific citation approach but both have the styles available - so woot woot!

Thanks heaps for this - can't wait to use it!

Last edited:
Touched base with a couple of P&C members recently.

@filobiblic came over last night. We swapped hardware, software, and whisky.

He's now got my Cavendish, and my Chubby 2. I've still got his progress, and now his Tiki soap. He "forgot" to bring my 620 back...

Also had coffee with @SydBJW this morning. He's a bourbon man, rather than scotch like myself, but we still managed a civilized conversation (it must be because he's a Liverpool supporter). He is now 8 soaps/creams richer, and I have some spending money :) Nice guy, and easy to do business with.

Liverpool? I knew there was something dodgy about the pair of you!
I hear ya mate!

VZVhvMh2_400x400.png

Well, the above few posts proves that indeed, no one is perfect!
And you lot consider yourselves Aussies, at least support an underdog (rather than a tall poppy) like a team that recognised the true potential of Dion Dublin...

To be honest, I support Liverpool because MrsT supports Liverpool. Kinda like she supports Daniel Ricciardo in the F1 because I support him. Neither of us has a real interest in the other's sport, but we try and pretend to be interested...

To be honest, I support Liverpool because MrsT supports Liverpool. Kinda like she supports Daniel Ricciardo in the F1 because I support him. Neither of us has a real interest in the other's sport, but we try and pretend to be interested...
That is excusable, to a point and as long as you find your own team along the way (got to have someone to oppose the other halves side).

The year I went to my first game my team ended up 17th in the table, and Manchester united had only just been promoted to the top division.

Caught up with @Mark for a coffee today. He presented me with a freshly honed Gold Dollar along with some soaps. Top bloke indeed! I'm keen to start my adventures with a str8 razor from tomorrow on... Bring it on!

Caught up with @Mark for a coffee today. He presented me with a freshly honed Gold Dollar along with some soaps. Top bloke indeed! I'm keen to start my adventures with a str8 razor from tomorrow on... Bring it on!
Oh jeez breaking that sabbatical really hurt...we've lost him for real this time folks!

Hmmm, now if @eggbert seems to 'disappear' for a while and not post much do you think it would be related to this?

Eggs certainly does seem a dedicated father ...