January 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@todras, oh @todras, have you forgotten something?

No post in this thread today yet? Been busy or Ausfarce mucked you around?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mark, thank you for your concern :D

I posted 2 acquisitions on Tuesday (One being international), so I thought I would give others a turn and not monopolize the thread :D

Very special and I cannot wait - thanks

It's my pleasure, your assistance in developing and testing the APR range has been invaluable. I am reminded immediately of your feedback on the scents and notes...

Just a heads up, the EDP is 20% so it is very concentrated. I found 1 spray on the neck lasted several hours and I could just feel women undressing me with their eyes* ;)

*This may or may not have occurred.

... I could just feel women undressing me with their eyes* ;)

Funny. Today I found First Snow result in my Mrs dressing me with her eyes.

LOL - maybe you two should swa...

Oh, hang on, maybe not!

The postage on soaps and splashes back and forth would make it uneconomical :whistle:

Funny. Today I found First Snow result in my Mrs dressing me with her eyes.

:D Thats bloody hilarious mate.

I've been keen to try some Washpools soap. If I can get it with @todras scent & matching splash, that's perfect!

It's in the works, but the whole exercise is expensive and I can only front so much cash on APR.

I'm thinking of two summer scents and two winter available in soap form. It will boil down to Washpool doing a reasonable price on their soaps (currently $18 for 180 grams full retail + $15 postage meaning $25.50 per unscented tub). I will have to do 125gram soaps for $30.00 to even begin to cover the costs of the EO's and packaging of the soaps, even at $30 there is like $2 to $4 in it for me which is a pittance given the effort and time to actually do the soaps - the tallow formula needs very close to 6% EO to be of sufficient strength of fragrance so it's a costly soap.

cl2f4RV.jpg

Mens Biz order in today.

Taylors St James on special for $18 and will make for a nice travel size, Acqua Colonia Deororante regrettably not on special.

SOC utilises a higher quality of boar hair and yes, I love mine too :)

SOC_Brush.jpg

Semogue Owners Club - Cherry Wood Boar. :)
I've had my eye on these brushes for quite a while, my 620 brush has been a great performer and this one looks like it will be as well.
Love the look of the Cherry Wood handle and the undyed knot!

Nice. Been thinking about one of those myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.