October 2012 Members Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I sign up?

That dude got moves! :laugh:

Love the bluegrass dudes in the background. Makes you wonder if the clip has been force fitted.

This months acquisitions, the Proraso and TOBS are from the Mensbiz warehouse. There was a good looking young lass working there on Friday arvo, not a bad reason to go back!

Here's a little pic of things that have come in the last week or so:

Gillette Yellows form Mensbiz. Nice little sample as always!
The Alum was a gift from my Dad who got it from italian barber.
Tabac from the Grays deal.
And the Olay was on clearance from Woolies, really digging it!

:/ what will November bring?

Here's a little pic of things that have come in the last week or so:

Gillette Yellows form Mensbiz. Nice little sample as always!
The Alum was a gift from my Dad who got it from italian barber.
Tabac from the Grays deal.
And the Olay was on clearance from Woolies, really digging it!

:/ what will November bring?

I can't click on your pic nothing comes up - is that RazoRock I can see?

I can't click on your pic nothing comes up - is that RazoRock I can see?

That's a bit weird? That's the only way I know how to load the pics :(

Yep, Razorock alum. It's my first time using Alum and I'm quite fond of it!

I spoke too soon, killed off the browser and opened in Chrome and it works fine.

My only experience with Razorock brand is one of their croaps, which was very very good.

Shame you can't get them easily in Oz as I reckon they would be fantastic.

..........Tabac from the Grays deal..........

Have you used it yet? I think it's excellent stuff. Powerful scent but that's pretty much par for the course with most creams. But I like the scent of this one and it's one of slickest creams I've used.

I spoke too soon, killed off the browser and opened in Chrome and it works fine.

My only experience with Razorock brand is one of their croaps, which was very very good.

Shame you can't get them easily in Oz as I reckon they would be fantastic.

Cool, I was deleting some stuff on Photobucket and thought I might have ruined it.

Yeah, had I known the old man was ordering it I would have told him to grab some of their croaps!
Bout the cheapest I have seen them is on the bay at 18 shipped?? Still a little too high. I imagine that once you add any weight to the Italian barber order the shipping would skyrocket.

Have you used it yet? I think it's excellent stuff. Powerful scent but that's pretty much par for the course with most creams. But I like the scent of this one and it's one of slickest creams I've used.

Sure did.

I did like it. Very slick as you said and also it was yellow! I did like the scent so no dramas there.

As it was my first time with it I used a tad too much product and found it a little dry, but I'm certain that user error. Might use it again tomorrow!

Do you have the soap? If so is it any good

Superb!

Some don't like the scent of it but haven't as yet heard anybody complain about the lather it produces. If you like the scent of the cream you'll like the soap. It comes in puck or stick form.

Cool, I will probably add it to the list of things to get :/ I do have a bit of a stick thing going on at the moment so I would probably lean towards that.

Cool, I will probably add it to the list of things to get :/ I do have a bit of a stick thing going on at the moment so I would probably lean towards that.

They're 100g sticks which are by far the biggest out there and come with a well made push up container. You can buy stick re-fills for the container. A good value set up IMO.

They're 100g sticks which are by far the biggest out there and come with a well made push up container. You can buy stick re-fills for the container. A good value set up IMO.

Thanks, will try and buy it next pay.

Anyone know where to get a reasonable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.