Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say said Zen Master, do I need to make you an offer you would be a fool to refuse?
Not only am I strong willed but I’m also quite foolish, so I’m not sure how that would shake out.

SZNdyfEl.jpg

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance
And if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine

Last edited:
Not only am I strong willed but I’m also quite foolish, so I’m not sure how that would shake out.
Oh you foolish possum, you!

Oh you foolish possum, you!
I haven’t known a single possum to be clever, when my wife and I where 18 we went camping and she was feeding the local birds some bread at dusk, trying to get distance she balled up a slice of bread and threw it to a bird in the back,it quickly went off corse and hit a tree, well it looked to hit a tree, there was actually a possum between the bread ball and the tree, the possum let out a horrible sound of surprise and ran up the tree causing all these little pointy nut things to fall all over another groups tent.
Was pretty funny, I thought I would be killed in the night.

@Ferret619 FYI... Is This The Smallest Razor Ever

I can’t watch a whole geofatboy video but they are an interesting razor to be sure.
It it where for an order I belonged too my sabbatical would be in shambles, fortunately I’m strong in my resolution.

Any of you guys used one before?

I can’t watch a whole geofatboy video but they are an interesting razor to be sure.
It it where for an order I belonged too my sabbatical would be in shambles, fortunately I’m strong in my resolution.

Any of you guys used one before?
Only one way for you to find out first hand how good it actually is :)

Only one way for you to find out first hand how good it actually is :)
Nah these is time razors all suck anyway. I’m gonna go back to using the dorco 87 blade system I have on loan from mark.
I’m sure if I want the feel of the above travel razor i can just pop the cart off and use it without a handle.

I've not logged in for a while but made the decision this was going to be a sabbatical year. I have far to many soaps and they are all my favourite on any given day. As for razors my daily is a 37c copy its the cheapest razor I own and Imo the best performer.
So I'm done for the year boys.

:( Time for me to fess up @Monsta_AU , I ordered the PAA Starling (and a few other things) which arrived today. Sabbatical over before it had really begun, better change that banner.
Good luck to all you sabbatical guys, I'm sure you have more will power than me but I had been waiting on the Starling release.
I'm off to the January acquisition (disorder) thread now to post.

:( Time for me to fess up @Monsta_AU , I ordered the PAA Starling (and a few other things) which arrived today. Sabbatical over before it had really begun, better change that banner.
Good luck to all you sabbatical guys, I'm sure you have more will power than me but I had been waiting on the Starling release.
You tried your best.
That’s all we can ask of you :)

OJJ1RqV.jpg

Have a bloody baby pork chop @Sticky :p:D:sneaky:;)
sXasgrh.jpg

You tried your best.
That’s all we can ask of you :)

You are too nice. Less than two weeks in, a poor effort and he should be ashamed of himself. Shame shame... Now picture a horse then a... Now picture Darren Hitch saying 'Shame shame shame' :facepalm:

Don't worry @Sticky I'll probably fall next as the RAD is coming back me thinks :banghead:

Congratulations on the purchase and hope it is a good shaver too! (y)

You are too nice. Less than two weeks in, a poor effort and he should be ashamed of himself. Shame shame... Now picture a horse then a... Now picture Darren Hitch saying 'Shame shame shame' :facepalm:

Don't worry @Sticky I'll probably fall next as the RAD is coming back me thinks :banghead:

Congratulations on the purchase and hope it is a good shaver too! (y)

A pretty poor effort indeed but I would rather not picture Darren Hinch, that's too much punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.