Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, just order and pay for it before midnight.....
Broke hahahahahaha

I still find this very funny but I'm also somewhat sympathetic. I have a 90% full tub of it myself I'm happy to sell you before midnight or trade afterwards.
We shall speak when I awake from my drunken slumber good sir, love your work

Last edited by a moderator:
My 37c Slant arrived today, along with a tube each of Proraso and Tabac creams (belated Christmas present) so i'm looking forward to getting to use these from tomorrow. Still pretty confident i can get through another 363 days without buying anything extra.
Also, i ordered a Semogue 1305 brush from connaught on Dec 15th i think it was. How long does shipping normally take from the UK? It went to being dispatched on the 18th.
Thanks

How long does shipping normally take from the UK? It went to being dispatched on the 18th.

Hard to guess at this time of year with the public holidays and all the extra deliveries that are required for Xmas presents, boxing day and new year's sales.... In the same boat with some of my gear, even just getting packages from Sydney to Brisbane is taking forever :(

I’m impressed that we have no failures yet..

That's how you end up with folks like me offering unobtainable items like a Wolf Whiskers Silvertip brushe or The Blade of blades, The Light Brigade in temptation :)
Okay, you can forward me some blades but I’ll have to pay you in 2019...

I should email some online stores and explain this situation...

Okay, you can forward me some blades but I’ll have to pay you in 2019...

I should email some online stores and explain this situation...
Unfortunately it does not work that way :)

Unfortunately it does not work that way :)
Probably for the best, I haven’t tried the mentioned items anyway, if they where any good they would still be in production, right :)

Probably for the best, I haven’t tried the mentioned items anyway, if they where any good they would still be in production, right :)
Hmm, lets see
AOS tallow formula
Williams tallow formula
Sir Irisch Moos
Haslinger tallow formula
Penhaligon's tallow formula
TOBS, GF, T&H tallow formula
Coates cream
Gillette DE razors
...and they're the one's I readily recall that are discontinued.
:)

There need to be a symbol in the English language to convey sarcasm

https://emojipedia.org/upside-down-face/
It’s not commonly used, I had to go look it up
ix5TMAc.gif

Am I doing it right?

Excuse me, I use a Nokia 3310... I don’t get emojis I get tiny little squares... I like smileys though

ix5TMAc.gif

Am I doing it right?
That’s a photo of me in day to day life

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.