Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@todras it seems difficult to find stock of your APR soap so I asked Con if there were any samples to throw in my order. They said yes so can’t wait to check it out!

@todras it seems difficult to find stock of your APR soap so I asked Con if there were any samples to throw in my order. They said yes so can’t wait to check it out!

How So ?

I release seasonally, the current season is available from my website and Maggards, topofthechain and groomatorium has stock of the counter seasons :)

My soaps and splashes tend to sell out fairly quickly, the best idea is to jump on them when they release. I also have samples of the current season for sale via my website.

How So ?

I release seasonally, the current season is available from my website and Maggards, topofthechain and groomatorium has stock of the counter seasons :)

My soaps and splashes tend to sell out fairly quickly, the best idea is to jump on them when they release. I also have samples of the current season for sale via my website.
I think @tim33z was trying to order through TSW which doesn't have much, likely because of the relocation.

@tim33z It's free shipping over $90 from the APR site and the samples are the travel size fragrances.

UKgdyVr.jpg

A little incentive :)

whaaaat!!

qHSTSBO.jpg

These Romans are crazy!

Where is that emotiocon with the laughing smiley belting his hand on the ground, because that's what I am doing now. I used to read Asterix years ago :)

This is Skye @sealer ...It is located off the West Coast of Scotland.

The-Quiraing.jpg

Where is that emotiocon with the laughing smiley belting his hand on the ground, because that's what I am doing now. I used to read Asterix years ago :)

This is Skye @sealer ...It is located off the West Coast of Scotland.

The-Quiraing.jpg

You should forgive me, as the poor English speaker I am, and for being the one that mistake sky and skye, among so many other worlds. My local mates help me a lot but also make so fun when I am not able to properly say many words, like shag and shark (it looks that whenever I say shag, my ozzy mates understand shark, it is probably their own fault) :)
As I enjoyed so much Asterix as a kid, the first thing out of my mind after reading "Skye fall" was Obelix, even if I never read the comics in english!

I actually do know about Skye island. But it didn't came to me at first sigth, so enjoy your time, I was really naive :D
Actually, the Hebrides are well known for me, as many others scotch islands, like St kilda or Soay. Most people around the world will know about some of these islands because of the whiskey (like Islay) but a weird like me knows them because of wildlife and/or research. I barely know Scotland, just for a week up there at St Andrews attending a workshop on Bayesian statistics (2011, I reckon, because the workshop wasn't something to remember.... :( ), but I am pushing to maybe spend up there a couple of months working 2019 winter (on their late summer - fall, which is not that different to Tassie winters, Tassie is more dry, but overall, would be close xD).
I hope it happen, and I hope I will carry an APR Skye Fall with me too!

I reckon there will be some whiskey, old wood, maybe some charcoal (peat ) or sheep scents?, tobacco maybe too? I am sure I miss all my shots here, well, maybe not whiskey xD
Just announce the release it with some time margin and I will be in!!
cheers
Fer

Note P&C Exclusive, not P&C BRANDED.

For those that joined, it was from your own free will.

They were warned fairly and reasonably too way back at the start of this thread prior to the sabbatical commencing that this release would be an exclusive and not exempt from the sabbatical rules:)

You should forgive me, as the poor English speaker I am,

My local mates help me a lot but also make so fun when I am not able to properly say many words, like shag and shark (it looks that whenever I say shag, my ozzy mates understand shark, it is probably their own fault) :)

workshop on Bayesian statistics (2011, I reckon, because the workshop wasn't something to remember.... :()
cheers
Fer

Your written English is fine, not perfect but neither is mine and it is the only language I know.

Shag and shark not two words you really want to mix up

A week on Bayesian statistics, are you some sort of masochist?

Your written English is fine, not perfect but neither is mine and it is the only language I know.

Shag and shark not two words you really want to mix up

A week on Bayesian statistics, are you some sort of masochist?

Well, it was an inroductory course but.... (half of the time dealing with RJMCMC, a procedure tthat is barely used.... but yes, I am a stupid wildlife haraser that needs to tind its job in the new world....)
It was my firtst but not last course on bayesians shit ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.