Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brush stand?

Who needs a brush stand?

I'm deferring to @Monsta_AU's rule 6 -

If you run out of stock and you need to buy something, then you are crazy for joining. You can purchase (and must use for the rest of sabbatical) the most basic of products locally available as possible under the Back to Basics rule. We are talking blades like the Brazilian Wilks from Coles or any of the Shaver Shop blades, Soaps and creams like Proraso, post like just an Alum or maybe Nivea Sensitive, and maybe the Body Shop synth brushes. And once you buy it, that's all you can use in that category for the rest of the year but you can buy as many of them as you like!!!

A brush stand is not a basic - it is a soft option!

@Ferret619 read between the lines mate.
I use a toothbrush stand for my razors. Others use vape stand, stamp racks or spice racks. Also you can make your own or go find something else.
Go drill a hole in something, maybe a letterbox, get creative. PVC/polypipe and cut it up.

@Ferret619 read between the lines mate.
I use a toothbrush stand for my razors. Others use vape stand, stamp racks or spice racks. Also you can make your own or go find something else.
Go drill a hole in something, maybe a letterbox, get creative. PVC/polypipe and cut it up.

Seems hard.
Elephant in the room, now that I’m missing this vital bit of gear.

wU8pxujl.png

Already got a pair of Ray ban high streets.

@Ferret619, copy @Greenpike stand as it is awesome, bend or curve the pipe to accommodate a brush/razor etc.
Oh and harden up. At least the sunnies are a step in the right direction.
Starting to see why the others dislike sabbatical types, like a bloody inner city whinger. :cool:

Is this fellow credited with the invention of the shape?

Let's just say that he has a few thoughts about brushes and drying and stuff ...

Let's just say that he has a few thoughts about brushes and drying and stuff ...
I did the TAFE course, cirt IV in ambient brush drying.

It isn’t an accredited course.

Status
Not open for further replies.