"One Blade/OneRazor/One Soap in February" Challenge

Before anyone asks, I'm not participating in the "barbed-wire challenge" either...

SE on the General mate, easy! Go for it... Only 28 days in Feb so have your last January shave in the evening on 31st..... First shave on the morning of the 2nd and every 2 days from then is only 14 in total on the one blade (and SE blades can do many more if pushed).

Go on mate, bit of fun and no dodgy banner for failing :)

SE on the General mate, easy! Go for it... Only 28 days in Feb so have your last January shave in the evening on 31st..... First shave on the morning of the 2nd and every 2 days from then is only 14 in total on the one blade (and SE blades can do many more if pushed).

@Monsta_AU plz secret dodgy banner for those who fail

Huh. Your example of the general is almost tempting. More in the interest of committing to a setup for a month than to win any prize. (as you said)

Funny thing is, before I started DE shaving, this would have been the norm for me.
A fusion cartridge and bubbles in a can for the whole month straight.

Huh. Your example of the general is almost tempting. More in the interest of committing to a setup for a month than to win any prize. (as you said)

Funny thing is, before I started DE shaving, this would have been the norm for me.
A fusion cartridge and bubbles in a can for the whole month straight.

You could even skip the first weekend so first shave on morning of Monday the 5th gives you less shaves total... didn't see any rules about "minimum" shaves so the less you have the better the blade will last :)

I'm a glutton for punishment, I'm in. Probably use the Windsor and UFO handle with a Kai blade, Oberon soap and will only use one brush also. Have to have a good think about the razor though.

General + AC blade would do this easily if you shaved every second day. And I could very happily use that combo for a whole year. My problem is the same soap. That’s the hard bit. But we get a Personna 74 blade? Is that the prize?

General + AC blade would do this easily if you shaved every second day. And I could very happily use that combo for a whole year. My problem is the same soap. That’s the hard bit. But we get a Personna 74 blade? Is that the prize?
I thing the 74 is just a good contender for a long life blade.