"One Blade/OneRazor/One Soap in February" Challenge

What if, you stored your blade in your pocket, and while taking it in and out your pocket it slightly rubbed your belt and some paste?
If I had a rolls up to snuff then I would be in, otherwise nah, it's for people that have patchy fluff for facial hair, not those that can have thick wiry beards after a week

What if, you stored your blade in your pocket, and while taking it in and out your pocket it slightly rubbed your belt and some paste?
If I had a rolls up to snuff then I would be in, otherwise nah, it's for people that have patchy fluff for facial hair, not those that can have thick wiry beards after a week
That's a stroppin!

tTbtWMc.png

I think... yeah I think it covers it all hahaa Oh, and let's have fun, of course. :)
Great Poster, @Maxie!

I’m thinking I might go super boring and do a derby, in a tech with MWF.
Or something to that effect

@Maxime D. Nice work on the poster and enthusiasm. However as I might be enlightened by the exercise which is a good thing and may learn something. Even considered using my never opened SEs but at present just don't have the patience for it.
Good luck to you all (y)

Guess I'm in too which is a shame as I have the new Timeless Bronze OC head on it's way but testing can wait till March :nailbiting: Gonna use my trusty Rockwell 6S (R4), RR 400 brush, RR xXx soap and the Derby blade. Only concern is the blade as I've never tried it and my beard is very coarse so expecting a massacre :dead: BRING IT ON! :facepalm:
DSCN0154.jpg

Last edited:
It seems that a SE is the way to go for longevity of the blade. I own a number of SE's but my one and only foray into the SE world was a complete disaster. Cut myself up pretty bad and haven't taken the return to them seriously till something like this comes along. I had three razors in mind but have settled on my favourite, the Ikon B1 slant. It might not be my favourite after one month with a blunt blade though. For a blade I'm in with a Polsilver. P&B's Oberon shaving soap and the Mondial Silver tip brush. I will remain in my normal procedure of a shave every second day.

Good luck to all participants and look forward to reports throughout February.

Best wishes fellow challengers and here's to many happy and pain free shaves for the month of February (y)