"One Blade/OneRazor/One Soap in February" Challenge

I feel it’s worth mentioning that really you need at least 25 shaves on the blade to be a winner here.
Can’t just be a beardy fella all month

No, they think we are hipsters. :eek:
That's an interesting statement.
I'm not saying it's wrong.

The definition of Hipster is:
"a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream."

Perhaps some of us might fall into this category. I doubt it is many. But it's unlikely to be zero.
I got into it because of hideous skin problems - which have greatly improved since I started DE shaving (after some practice).

If DE shaving becomes more mainstream, I will might mourn the loss of my Hipster tag. But I will still be happy.
... Maybe I'll have to buy a straight? :D

There's no point or position to my post... I'm just thinking out loud.

I feel it’s worth mentioning that really you need at least 25 shaves on the blade to be a winner here.
Can’t just be a beardy fella all month

My beard is slow, with a good BSS, I'm good for 48 hours or so.

Sillier than a sabbatical

A sabbatical is way more difficult. :ROFLMAO:

That's an interesting statement.
I'm not saying it's wrong.

The definition of Hipster is:
"a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream."

Perhaps some of us might fall into this category. I doubt it is many. But it's unlikely to be zero.
I got into it because of hideous skin problems - which have greatly improved since I started DE shaving (after some practice).

If DE shaving becomes more mainstream, I will might mourn the loss of my Hipster tag. But I will still be happy.
... Maybe I'll have to buy a straight? :D

There's no point or position to my post... I'm just thinking out loud.

These days, folks will label as "Hipster" anyone who does or like something outside the cultural mainstream. I, myself, have been labeled "Hipster" by my friends because I use film cameras & shave with vintage razors ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I let them think whatever they want, poor blokes are shaving dry beards with foamy & carts :-( loll

I'm in for this crazy plan too.

zYoXqUuQTRCfSMqZMOfs_predatorarmwrestling.jpg

Finally decided upon my lineup:
Razor: Slim
Blade: Vintage London Bridge (should easily last a month)
Brush: Omega 10005
Soap: Proraso green
Aftershave: Myrsol Metilsol

So in reality, the only thing that has changed from the January lineup is a switch from a Gillette to a Wilkinson made blade.

So, who’s given up?
Today will be shave 11 with my derby, how are you lot going

5 shaves here, today was a fast one as I had like 10 minutes to shower and shave. Well, I could have waited but when shave mood is there, there’s no turning back. Ironically, I think the Krona isn’t the best razor for me and the Krona-Chrome, I’ve a feeling it would be perfect in my Superspeed 1953 (Can’t turn back now) with a slick cream like TOBS-Coconut.