Paladin Brushes ...good news

Still 2 butterscotch brushes left @Mark1966 ;)

066LD-005-I16-FRONT.jpg
Got what you were after! Well done!

Where do I send payment for the 26mm Chief Purple Haze? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I got this one. But have a little bit of buyers remorse. It was my least favourite from the three on offer.

a9f1d8a29c5acad3dd33c9f83001d216.png

Hard to think clear this early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this one. But have a little bit of buyers remorse. It was my least favourite from the three on offer.

It'll probably be spectacular in person

I liked the 007 in that colour. Thought they were 24mm though based on the specs and got very confused LOL.

I was very very lucky to get my second choice. I had to put it in my cart and go to checkout about 4 times to get through. Still not sure how I managed it.

I think you have still scored yourself a very nice brush there mate and you will love it or you will be able to sell it on the BST and get your money back. Don't worry about it too much mate.

You snooze you loose - but I believe some still there...

Still 2 butterscotch brushes left @Mark1966 ;)

Maybe on the main screen but by the time you got to the checkout they were showing 'Sold Out'

The one I originally had my eye on turned out to be a larger knot than I wanted so I had to go to option 2. Nit sure how I managed to get through checkout as I was a bit slow and had some issues with my Shipitto address in PayPal (never happened before so don;t know why it happened this time). Anyway the result was good

Ahhh, that would have been my undoing anyway if I'd gotten that far - don't think I have a US address in my PayPal address book - never got that far though!

The pain will be short lived @Mark1966 . You have a stunning brush winging its way to you this week.

Winging its way to me this week? Oh no, here I was consoling myself that it was probably in my PO Box and I would get to use it before heading off interstate again on Wednesday morning :cry::cry::cry:

Will have to stick to those vintage butterscotch brushes then :whistle:

I have a Chief in Strawberrty Amber - it is so beautiful...you are going to love it (y)

Strawberry Amber is my favourite. Falstaff is a great size. If you don't like it I know someone who would. And BTW, you will love it. Even if you're cool on the handle the knot is spectacular.

Congratulations to everyone who scored a brush!

It is certainly not an easy feat. 80 brushes and I'm guessing about 5 people per brush looking to buy.

I had the opportunity to see the select knot (L Series) in @alfredus purple haze chief yesterday and I can tell you that you will be very happy with these knots.

Congratulations to everyone who scored a brush!

It is certainly not an easy feat. 80 brushes and I'm guessing about 5 people per brush looking to buy.

I had the opportunity to see the select knot (L Series) in @alfredus purple haze chief yesterday and I can tell you that you will be very happy with these knots.
Thanks @nsavage - I believe my Purple Haze Chief has the S-Type knot - but as I told you yesterday, Ken is one of the very few people, I would 100% trust with any knot he sets...I ordered myself a L-type knot, just to see the difference