Ikon 101
GSB (3)
Sierran Breeze with menthol

Razor: Schick Injector D Type
Blade: Personna Injector
Brush: Omega S10108
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Aftershave: Myrsol F/Extra

I'm very lucky to be friends with a guy with an incredible razor collection. The latest offering from @boldsworth is a dead set classic: the illusive D Type. I've never come across a better looking razor.

I was overly cautious is the shave. The blade seems very exposed and it bites if the angle is off. Nonetheless, three passes left me smooth as silk with zero issues. The Myrsol went on without any sting.

Really looking forward to tomorrow's shave...

Seems like the Melbourne crew banded together and went for broke with the 70th Anniversary Saponificio Varesino soap. Did you guys buy direct or via a 3rd party?
(@LifesAPeach is the ring leader - I'm sure of it! [emoji38])

As I said at our meet up, if anyone from Sydney want's to organise an order of this soap, I am sure there are a number of us that want it :)

Razor: Schick Injector D Type
Blade: Personna Injector
Brush: Omega S10108
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Aftershave: Myrsol F/Extra

I'm very lucky to be friends with a guy with an incredible razor collection. The latest offering from @boldsworth is a dead set classic: the illusive D Type. I've never come across a better looking razor.

I was overly cautious is the shave. The blade seems very exposed and it bites if the angle is off. Nonetheless, three passes left me smooth as silk with zero issues. The Myrsol went on without any sting.

Really looking forward to tomorrow's shave...
Pics please! All these wonderful razors need to be viewed and shared with the greater population. [emoji106]

As I said at our meet up, if anyone from Sydney want's to organise an order of this soap, I am sure there are a number of us that want it :)
If you decide to make it a NSW buy then let me know....I'm near Canberra but not of it. Phew!....;)

Seems like the Melbourne crew banded together and went for broke with the 70th Anniversary Saponificio Varesino soap. Did you guys buy direct or via a 3rd party?
(@LifesAPeach is the ring leader - I'm sure of it! [emoji38])

You're right. @Lifes a Peach is definetly a bad influence on us in Melbourne. :LOL:
Although @Draco Noir is doing his bit too.

X5yiINT.jpg

Pre-Shave PAA Mentholated ICE Scentless Pre-Shave Soap
Brush The Grooming Co Synthetic
Soap Van Yulay Spiced Mahogany
Razor Ikon #102 Slant
Blade Voskhod (4)
Post Shave Dickson's Original Witch Hazel & Speick Men After Shave Balsam Sensitive
Aftershave PAA/Shave the Man Strewth! - You reek o' Stockade

Another quick clean up shave that ended up being a full three pass. The Spiced Mahogany is a very complex scent. Definite spicy wood top notes, but the is a lot of complexity in the lather - too much for my poor nose to pick up clearly. Lovely thick lather with a lot of body - very creamy.

150821_zps0h254zl7.png

Face Wash : Phoenix "Ice" mentholated pre-shave soap
Brush : Antiga Barbearia de Bairro boar bristle
Soap : Antiga Barbearia de Bairro
Razor : Feather AS-D2
Blade : Feather [0]
After Shave : Floid Black Label

I still have to marvel at the perfect pairing of Feather razor with Feather blades. One pass, no tidying up and almost a full BBS result. The offbeat scent of the Antiga Barbearia soap is starting to sit comfortably with me after a few uses, and the Ice pre-shave soap is definitely a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.