Shave of the Day 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know you have a Pils @borked - congratulations! Which one do you have and how does it shave? You know it has been named DE razor od the year over at YKW :D :D :D
A gold one ? Mild with a smoothness I haven't experienced before!
Was the first time I used it :D

//imgur.com/vFR97VY New razor arrived!!

Click on the picture icon next to the smiley icon and insert the URL (http://i.imgur.com/vFR97VY.jpg) there and you get -

vFR97VY.jpg

A picture of a GREAT looking razor - a VERY large picture actually (not sure how to fix that ...

Semogue 1800 Boar Brush
Razorock XXX
Edwin Jagger DE89
Iridium blade made in Poland
Floid Vigaroso
Excellent shave BBS the Iridium blade is very smooth best blade i have used to date, however i think they have been discontinued a friend gave me two to try out.
if anyone nows where i can purchase some of these i would be grateful.

...is very smooth best blade i have used to date, however i think they have been discontinued...

if anyone nows where i can purchase some of these i would be grateful.
Welcome to the wonderful world of vintage blades!!! Plenty of blokes here are infatuated with them- and for good reason too. They are often more durable (longer lasting) than the modern blades.

Not sure the Iridiums are discontinued though... Maybe just hard to source. @borked @Monsta_AU @pjtor

Click on the picture icon next to the smiley icon and insert the URL (http://i.imgur.com/vFR97VY.jpg) there and you get -

vFR97VY.jpg

A picture of a GREAT looking razor - a VERY large picture actually (not sure how to fix that ...
Very nice looking razor! I was checking these out the other day. Personally I think they are a little pricey though (which doesn't necessarily mean that I would not get one LOL). Be awesome if there was someone in Australia that could do this! Saw a Cerakoted razor on a Facebook page the other night that looked awesome!

Very nice looking razor! I was checking these out the other day. Personally I think they are a little pricey though (which doesn't necessarily mean that I would not get one LOL). Be awesome if there was someone in Australia that could do this! Saw a Cerakoted razor on a Facebook page the other night that looked awesome!
@borked has been looking into it and investigating some potential options locally. [emoji6]

h3S78Nz.jpg

Brush: Erskine Butterscotch reknot in Finest
Soap: Yardley Shaving Soap
Razor: Kirby Beard
Blade: Personna Lab Blue [1]
After-shave: Truefitt & Hill 1805[/QUOTE]

I recognise that brush. How is it working out?

Brush: Erskine Butterscotch reknot in Finest

Bit of a floozy that brush - it gets around ...

Bit of a floozy that brush - it gets around ...

She was a fine brush but I could just never love her...But she's found her man now. @filobiblic seems to be good to her.

Ignore them mate, they either have a whole harem of brushes or keep changing them every month... [emoji38]

I love it! It's a great face latherer. It creates lather from the hardest of soaps. A terrific brush. [emoji106] Thanks for reknotting it and showing it the love it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.